XiuHan [Cute]

"Lu~ge, what are you doing?" Xiumin sat beside him on the sofa. 

"Oh, I'm just solving this rubix cube" he replied not looking back at him and still focused on  the rubix cube he's solving.

The other members were outside hanging out while the others have schedules. Luhan and Xiumin were the only ones that has a free schedule today so they are the only ones in their dorm.

Xiumin was quietly observing Luhan how he solve the rubik cube and in just a few minutes, he finished it.

"Daebak, you're really good at solving things like that" Xiumin gave him some applause for his work.

"You know I love solving these" he put down the rubik cube he finished solving and turned to him.
"You seems to be bored." he chuckled looking at him.

"I am.  Lu~ge wanna go to starbucks with me?" 

"It's really cold outside. I wanna stay here" he denied his request and took the rubik cube again.

"But Luuuu~geee ~" he puffed his cheeks looking exactly like baozis. 

"You're really acting like a child today Xiumin ~" he chuckled and put down his rubik cube on the table. He pinched his cheeks lightly and smiled at him.

"Okay since you're acting childish today. I can't even believe you're older than all of us" 

"Appearance can be deceiving" he stood up to get their coats in their room since it's already winter.

Luhan accepted the coat Xiumin gave to him and they both wore it and went outside. They even wore a mask and Luhan wore fake glasses for disguise because for sure it there are so many fans outside.

They came outside from the backdoor since the entrance is always full with fans and they can't let them see that they are going out or else they will get chased.

They walked together to the nearby Starbucks and went inside. As usual it's full of people but luckily there's a table for two at the end of the cafe.

 They took a seat at the corner and tries to decide which to buy for them to enjoy.

"Who should order"" Xiumin asked as he looked at him wondering.

"You should do it since you're the one who invited me" he replied smiling.

"Fine, which do you want?" 

"Hmm ~ I guess Iced Coffee for me"

"I'm gonna get some Caffe Misto" 

Xiumin the went to the cashier. Still wearing the mask, he pretend to be sick and talked even with the mask on his mouth. 

"One Iced Coffee and one Caffe Misto please" he coughed a bit then gave the money to pay for the bills. The cashier took the money and gave him his change. "Thank You for buying , please do wait for a moment for your orders" Xiumin then nodded and went to the side for the nexr costumer to order.

After awhile the cashier came back with his orders. "Here are your orders sir" he accepted the orders and went back to their table. He saw Luhan was doing something on his phone.

He sat down and put the coffee on the table. He stared at Luhan who is still on his phone. He removed his mask but still wore the hood so he can't be seen.

"What are youu doing Lu~?"  he stared at him not knowing what to do.

"Just looking up on the fan's messages" he said as he chuckled.

Xiumin pouted knowing Luhan is too busy with his phone. He just sipped on his coffee as he felt dissapointed.

Luhan noticed how cute he acted and he just smirked a bit. He secretly took pics of him while he was pouting and sipping some coffee.

He finally put down his phone and drank his coffee. 

He was about to speak up when one lady approached them.

"C-Can I take selfies with you? I'm a huge fan of EXO if you don't mind" she bowed at us and smiled.

They really can't hide our identity truly. They are weak at fans so we decided to agree but in exchange not to tell the others that they are in the shop. She agreed and they did what she requested. She was truly thankful for them. Aren't they nice?

The lady then left after she thanked them. The both of them are grateful that she is also nice for fulfilling the consequences.

They went back to their seats and finishes their coffee. Xiumin just sighed and stood up. 

"Let's go?" then turned around to go home.

Luhan smiled and suddenly hugged him behind and let him saw his phone. He showed the picture where Xiumin was acting cute and he finally smiled. 

"You hardly show your cute self to me you know" Luhan said and smiled at him.

Xiumin was happy that he did that.

"Baozi"

"What is it, Lu~ge?"

"Kamsamnida"

- - - - - - - - - -

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS! <3 
Before 2014 ends ~ I figured that I should update this. ^^

XiuHan fans? ~ Btw I know well that Luhan is "not" in EXO anymore but for myself I still think them as twelve.

Thank You for reading my stories.

I should really update my other story too.

I love you guys ! <3