Childhood Friend [Taoris]

"How many times did I tell you that you have to focus on your studies! You failed your tests again! Not again Mister. You will have your tutor from tomorrow on until your grades have improve!" his mother nags a lot knowing his exam results was a total fail again.

His mother walked out from his room when she finished nagging at him.

"Who cares about my grades anyways.." 

Huang Zitao , a teenager who loves sports and martial arts but hates studying so much.

He thinks a man needs only strength so he doesn't care about studying.

 "Great, I have a tutor now. But I guess it's fine having a girl or a lady teach me. I just wish it's not an old lady.." he thought as he went to sleep.

THE NEXT DAY . . . . .

...

.

"DEAR! WAKE UP ALREADY. EAT YOUR BREAKFAST! YOUR TUTOR WILL BE HERE SOON!" Her mother's call made him wake up from his sleep.

"Argh, She's so noisy so early in the morning. I forgot I will have a tutor starting today.. Aishh..." he scratched his head as he was going downstairs to eat

Her mother prepared his breakfast for him and put it on the dining table. He sat on te chair and starts eating, he kept  thinking how is his tutor like. But he never did think if it would be a guy.

After awhile someone knocked on the door.

Her mother went to welcome the guest. His tutor was already there.

Tao was a bit nervous not knowing how strict or what his tutor looks like, so before meeting "her" , he went upstairs and dressed up casually.

He can hear the footsteps that is approaching his door. He prepared his notes if ever he has an old lady for a tutor.

The door opens..

His eyes widens as he saw it's a guy. 

"A-Are you mistaken to go in my room?" Tao asked him.

"Not at all, I'm the tutor your mother hired, Tao." the man replied.

"A guy?!"

"My name is Wu Yi Fan but you can just call me teacher from now on" he started taking off his coat and took out his glasses.

Wu Yi Fan, A tall man that seems to be only few years older to Tao. He's pretty handsome and has the face of a foreign person.

"Now, shall we start?" He said as he took a seat beside Tao.

"Great. My teacher is a guy. Psh." Tao's thought as he just looked away from him and started opening his notes.

They studied the whole day since it was Saturday.

From Math to Science to English.. His teacher patiently teaches him even though he's a bit spoiled and hard to handle.

Tao yawned and stretched "Can we stop? It's been hours. Can we just continue tomorrow?" He lazily went to his bed and laid down.

"And who told you we should stop? You still haven't answered correctly half of what I taught" his teacher answered back.

"Pleaseeee?" He wanted to rest badly so he revealed his weapon, his Bbuing bbuing.

Yi Fan blushed a bit and looked away. Tao smiled amd was doing a cheerful dance. 

"You always do that when you want something badly.." Yi Fan whispered to himself and decided to just continue tomorrow.

Tao heared what he said but he didn't get it. Yi Fan told him to study and he bid farewell. After all that, his mother went to his room to check up on him.

"So how has study? Did you have fun after a long time of not being together?" Her mother said as he sat on the chair.

"What do you mean after a long time not being together??" Tao stared at his mother confusingly. 

"I meant with Kris. Didn't you both have even just some friend conversation except for studying?" his mother also wonder.

"Kris? His name is Yi Fan. Why the hell is he Kris?"

"Didn't he told you?Your childhood friend is half-Canadian and half-Chinese. He just used his Canadian name when he was a child because he just came from Canada that time. I heard he came back to China after long years of your parted ways and he also changed his name back to Yi Fan."

"T-That was Kris?!"

"So he didn't introduce himself properly. I guess he's testing you?"

"What the hell why didn't you tell me earlier, Mom?!"

" I thought he will tell you and you went to your room right away before I can introduce him to you and he asked he will go himself to your room and handle you"

....

..

.

Tao stared in awe. He felt guilty not remembering his childhood friend.

"Hey mom, Do you know where he's heading? If he will go home, can you give me the address?"

"Sure. Good luck dear."

He grabbed his coat and dashed outside to find Kris.

He misses him so much.

He wanted to apologize for not noticing him. I bet it was painful for him too.

He just realized. That's why he said that.

That's why his aegyo did a thing on him.

"KRIS!" he shouted as he dashed to the street. 

Searching for him.

At last he saw a man standing in front of him..

...

.

"Kris?" Tao said softly.

"It's about time you knew" the man said.

"What took you so long?..." Tao was shaking, being excited and nervous at the same time.

"Shouldn't I be the one to say that? What took you so long to notice me?" He faced him and his expression was sad. He was almost about to cry.

" I missed you.."

"I missed you too"

Tao dashed to him and hugged him tight.

He was his childhood friend,

He was his first love.

- - - -

I decided to update a new oneshot here ~ TaoRis ~ <3

How I miss them together. Thanks for the reads and votes ~

I will try to update my "You're my Wolf" this week ~ ^^