Part 5 josuke- No matter what...

You were a 16-year-old female who was named Y/N L/N you weren't popular and you didn't want to be you wanted to have friends but you also wanted your own it's all you've ever wanted that's when you herd N/N!! you turned around to see your best friend B/F/N you smiled and asked what's up "THEIRS A FIGHT GOING ON ABOUT YOU!!" She shouted gasping for air she then grasped your hand and took you to the fight you saw 2 males fighting. Screaming at each other one was your Ex-boyfriend and your other friend Josuke Hiashikata.

Who's that he's the most popular guy in school because of his hair,  you secretly have a crush on ever since he stopped people from making fun of you you got between them shouting at them to stop fighting. Your Ex obviously didn't listen and punched Josuke that pissed you off badly so you ended up giving your Ex a nosebleed or should you say a broken nose you took josuke inside took him to a water fountain and started cleaning his wounds.

~a few minutes later~
You sighed as you finished cleaning all of his wounds and said with a shaken throat "why did you fight him josuke?"
He looked at you in confusion and replied "I have my reasons Y/N"
You snapped at him "WHAT ARE THOSE REASONS I WAS GOING THROUGH THE HALLS AND FIND OUT BY B/F/N YOU AN MY EX WERE IN A FIGHT SERIOUSLY ITS ALL OF MY DAM BUSINESS WHY YOU WERE FIGHTING!!"
He stood there looking at you shocked; he hugged you and said sorry 15 times and then stood there for a good 20 minutes you decided to break the silently said you forgave him and hugged him back. Right on cue, the bell went for next lesson you parted each other saying your goodbyes and heading to class.
~a few days later~
Prom was in a good 2 days your Ex has been begging you to go with him you knew exactly why Because he thinks josuke is going to ask you and you say yes I mean you would but at least he wasn't begging you to go with him it was now lunchtime,  you were with josuke, okuyasu and Koichi and he came up to your table and slammed his hand in front of you before he could say anything you grabbed his hand with your stand and swung him behind you onto his back and continued to eat your lunch the others just look shocked at you but you just shrugged at them; and asked if they could see your stand they nodded and shown you theirs, you smiled and laughed at how cute they all looked to you then told you their stands names you repeated them "Crazy diamond? The hand? And Echoes act three wow unique names mines called Ocean eyes" they all nodded and the rest of lunch was peaceful.
~at the end of the school day~
You were walking home with the guys and Okuyasu brought up the conversation of prom you blushed and looked away when they all asked you if you had a date to go with, you replied no and then went quiet josuke asked if you wanted to go with him you said a simple "sure why not" you all went your separate ways and went home.
~the night of the prom~
You wore a formal F/C dress with your hair up in a cute hairstyle

~the night of the prom~You wore a formal F/C dress with your hair up in a cute hairstyle

(You can change the colour of the hair and dress to your liking)Josuke had gone to your door you open it and smiled at how gorgeous, he looked like a tomato you giggled at the sight "you look handsome josuke" you stated he was blushing a darker re...

Josuke had gone to your door you open it and smiled at how gorgeous, he looked like a tomato you giggled at the sight "you look handsome josuke" you stated he was blushing a darker red and responded "you look gorgeous Y/N.."
You smiled said thank you and continued on with the night there was dancing music and more but it was the one thing you feared "The slow dance" you mumbled under your breath and looked over to josuke who was next to you and your eyes met each other he asked you if you wanted to dance: you nodded while blushing and went onto the dance floor with him and in the corner of your eye you could see okuyasu and Koichi was looking at you and josuke in shock and excitement after the song finished they announced that you and josuke were prom king and queen. You both got crowns and you both ended up smiling messes
Josuke walked you home "thank you for tonight josuke I appreciate it," you said he rubbed the back of his neck "it's no problem Y-Y/N I enjoyed your company too but I want to tell you something important" you smile and nodded showing he can continue "I well I like like you no wait I don't I love you Y/N L/N so so much and I'll do anything to make you safe happy and secure until the day I die I wanna be with you no matter what I love you!"
You were taken aback by his words and hugged him "J-josuke I love you too I'll do anything to make you happy and safe no matter what josuke I love you too" you both kissed each other passionately.
From that day on you were always together you two were never apart and you did everything together and that's how it will always be that way. 
No matter what...

A/N
AGHHH A NEW CHAPTER GOOD GOD MY BACK HURTS IVE BEEN SLOUCHING OVER MY PHONE FOR 3  HOURS STRAIGHT NO STOPPING JESUS CHRIST I NEED TO STOP BUT I JUST WANTED TO SAY PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY READING THIS ONESHOT BOOK HOLLY CRAP THANK YOU SO MUCH!! *coughing viciously* sorry about that but I'm just happy people are reading this, to be honest, I thought people wouldn't be interested but they are so that you for that and anyways
Bye for now
-Torie~