Joseph x reader-Happy Valentines my love~

Y/N POV
you sigh it's valentines and Joseph's pestering you, and Caesar about getting dates you were getting more pissed of than Caesar because of your insecurities and it's hard for you to actually like how you look, but he still does it "I don't know how you haven't got a date Y/N I mean if me and Ceaser can do it then you can too!" Joseph explained you finally snapped at him "PISS OFF JOSEPH IM NOT IN THE MOOD TO FALL IN LOVE AND it's NOT MY FAULT I HATE MYSELF AND ITS NOT MY FAULT IVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH AN INSENSITIVE PRICK LIKE YOU!!!" You ran out of the cafe you all went to for breakfast crying your eyes out you had run all the way to the training house. (I can't remember what it's called) You locked your room door and slumped on your bed and fell asleep 5 minutes later.
~an hour later~
You had finally woken up and you decided you'd show Joseph you can be whoever you wanted to be. So you walked out in makeup an F/C dress that goes above your thighs and a red necklace and you let your hair down, which you never do (if you do I apologise) you walked down the stairs you finally slipped on your flats and saw both Joseph and Ceaser staring at you in shock but you ignored them, and walked in between both of them and said you were going out to get a valentine.
Joseph's POV
OH MY GOD SHES HOT I mean I've always had a crush on her but I never imagined her wairing stuff like THIS!!!
I can't let her go out like this "I'm going out" you announced Joseph grabbed your wrist before you could go anywhere "Wait Y/N you can't go out looking like that I don't want people to see you like this..." He started to go quiet and you raised your eyebrow and questioned him "what do you mean Joseph I'm only doing what you said I should do" he looked down and blushed "I'll be your valentine Y/N I'm not letting someone see you like this" he said looking away "but wh-" he cut you off "I WILL PICK YOU UP IN 30 MINUTES AND BE READY Y/N CAUSE THIS WILL BE YOUR BEST VALENTINES YET!!!" He shouted and ran out the door.
Y/N POV
"Woah what's up with him?" Ceaser asked you shrugged and sighed going to your room and grabbing the card and gift you actually got Joseph and went downstairs to wait for him.
~at the restaurant~
You and Joseph both arrived at a fancy restaurant and you had just ordered your food "So why did you want to bring me here?" clutching the things you got him he sighed and grabbed your hand "Y/N I've been wanting to tell you this ever since I found out about it bu-" a waiter cut him off making him more nervous "Oh thank you sir" you said to the waiter "no problem mon ami" he winked at you and Joseph told him to piss off you tightened your grip on Joseph's hand as the waiter walked off "as I was saying Y/N I like you no I love you ever since we started training I realised how beautiful, kind, amazing and talented you are and I wanted to ask you to be my girlfriend and I promise you I'll always be loyal and never EVER cheat on you for anybody else in the world because it's going to be just me and you together against the world no matter what" he said you had tears in your eyes "J-Joseph I-I love you too I've felt the same about you since I got to know your wacky and weird personality and I'll do the same I'll do anything to make you happy because I love you too" you replied hugging him while crying your eyes out into his chest after Joseph calmed you down you started eating.
~after the food~
You were walking hand in hand back home and stopped at a cliff to watch the sunset and you put your head on his shoulder knowing he probably won't mind and he grabbed your chin, gently and kissed you passionately this went on for a good 2 minutes before you both broke away for air while saliva was connecting your lips you smiled and sat in his lap and leaned back "I love you Joseph Joestar" you said lovingly " he chuckled and said "happy valentines my love~".
A/N
Another chapter done and happy valentines everyone I hope you had a great Valentine's Day I surely did and my boyfriend was shocked at the price of his gift which was like £24.75p which was fine in my opinion but I don't care because I wanted to make him happy and plus I'm getting an injection tomorrow so my anxiety is through the roof but I get to miss maths so I guess it's worth it but having anxiety and getting an injection in School makes my anxiety activate and I can't sleep so I'm currently listening to music while writing this so yeah happy Valentine's Day and I went onto quotev and did a who's your Jojo's boyfriend and I got Joseph so I'm happy about that cuz he's my favourite Jojo in Jjba do I'm really really happy about it ☺️.

75p which was fine in my opinion but I don't care because I wanted to make him happy and plus I'm getting an injection tomorrow so my anxiety is through the roof but I get to miss maths so I guess it's worth it but having anxiety and getting an in...

Bye for now...
-Tordie~
----------------------------------------------

 -Tordie~----------------------------------------------