Giorno-My love~

Y/N POV
You were always close to Giorno the Italian 15 year old, secretly made your heart melt it always as done since you were 13 years old and the thing that makes you mad is that you make it really obvious. He doesn't see it's super annoying to you and you don't know what to do about it, you were currently with Mista who you've grown really close to "It's so obvious Mista everyone knows how I feel even Trish knows I love him"you said bashing your head off the table and Mista put his hand under where you were bashing your head and you stopped and looked at him "I know but it's either that or try to make him jealous or you can just tell him how you feel"
You sighed as he told you that "I guess I could try to make him jealous but you have to help me alright" you said and then you 2 started planning how you were going to do it.
~a day later~
Giorno and Buccellati were at a restaurant hanging out, you and Mista were going to try and make him jealous that way you dressed in a yellow dress with your hair in a bun.

~a day later~Giorno and Buccellati were at a restaurant hanging out,  you and Mista were going to try and make him jealous that way you dressed in a yellow dress with your hair in a bun

You don't really try with your looks but you thought it might increase your chances of making him jealous, you sat with Mista and you were talking and laughing with him you were really nervous about this but you felt fine now that's when a little ...

You don't really try with your looks but you thought it might increase your chances of making him jealous, you sat with Mista and you were talking and laughing with him you were really nervous about this but you felt fine now that's when a little band asked if anyone would like to sing anything and you smiled and decided to sig.
"I don't need you to respect me I respect me~"
"I don't need you to love me I love me~"
"And I know you could get to know me if you change your miiiiind~"
"If you change your miiiiind~"
"If you change your miiiiiiiiind~"
"Change your miiind"
You finished and everyone clapped at you and you bowed at them, said thank you and went back to your seat and Mista almost shouted the roof off "THAT WAS AMAZING Y/N HOW THE FU-" you cut him off "language Mista please"you said while motioning to a family with 2 young children he apologised and saw Giorno looking a bit jealous "oooh GioGio looks a tad jealous Y/N" Mista wiggled his eyebrows you and you blushed and looked away.
Giorno's POV
How could he and he knows I like her no love her she's my sunshine, I know it's hardly like me to feel something like this but it just pisses me off, but Buccellati noticed "you love her don't you Gio?" He said I blushed and nodded "I have since forever and he knows it!" I shouted and everyone looked at me weirdly I apologised and looked back at Buccellati "you know she loves you back doesn't it's blatantly obvious Gio" Buccellati explained and I nodded "I just thought maybe she was doing it as a joke but I guess not..." I said mumbling the last bit "what was that Gio speak up" Buccellati spoke "I LOVE HER BUCCELLATI I LOVE Y/N!" I shouted at the top of my lungs and looked at her and with her shocked expression, I ran out of the restaurant.
Y/N POV
"Giorno loves me" you said getting up running after him "GIORNO COME BACK IT HURTS TO RUN IN HELLS YOU KNOW!" You shouted and 5 minutes later you both came to a stop "gi-or-no d-don't m-make me run I-in hells a-again" you said in between breaths and you cornered him knowing he'd try to escape. "l-let me go Y-Y/N I-" you cut him off with a passionate kiss which he gladly returned; a few minutes later you both broke apart "I love you Giorno" he chuckled and smiled "I love you too my love~".

A/N
Finally a one-shot out I'm sorry it took so long but I'm still working on the kakyoin X fem reader and I want to get it perfect and I just wanted to mention it's my birthday next week I was born on the 9th of March and I'm so excited for it cause it's on a Saturday and I don't have school so I'm SUPER happy about it so yeah have this, for now, have fun with Giorno an-
Giorno: happy Early birthday Ellie~chan
Me: Really Giorno telling them my real name without consent
Giorno: Sorry Ellie~Chan
Me: It's fine GioGio
Buccellati: well happy early birthday Ellie
Me: thanks Buccellati I appreciate it
All of the Jjba characters: Happy early birthday Ellie
Me: Thanks guys and girls and hope you have a great day/night!

Edit: for the people who told me to change the dress thank you I have no idea what was going through my mind while making this but I've changed it now!
Bye for now
-Tordie~
----------------------------------------------