HOLLY CRAP AGAIN!!

*finishes being happy my other story is #4 in tommatt and sees this book is just as successful*
HOLLY CRAP ANOTHER ONE #14 IN JJBA EVEN THO IT SAIS #17 AHHHHHHH LOOK

I'll be posting another oneshot today cus I haven't done one in ages and It'll be a Ceaser X reader and I've just realised that I've only done 1 jobro which was kakyoin wow I need to do more jobros in thease and not just th-DIO:THE JOESTAR BLOODLI...

I'll be posting another oneshot today cus I haven't done one in ages and It'll be a Ceaser X reader and I've just realised that I've only done 1 jobro which was kakyoin wow I need to do more jobros in thease and not just th-DIO:THE JOESTAR BLOODLINE YOUVE BEEN DOING ALOT OF THEM AND LESS OF THE OTHERS LIKE ME DIO!!
Jesus Dio calm down and how did you get here anyway?
DIO:well let me see I am the most handso-
No your not Dio and probably everyone agrees it's probably Jotaro and I'll even give you proof
*looks it up and sees that I was wrong*
Okay I love Joseph and all but HOW I THOUGHT JOTARO WOULD BE THE MOST POPULAR CHARACTER I'm so confused

I'll be posting another oneshot today cus I haven't done one in ages and It'll be a Ceaser X reader and I've just realised that I've only done 1 jobro which was kakyoin wow I need to do more jobros in thease and not just th-DIO:THE JOESTAR BLOODLI...

And it said Jotaro is 2nd so at least I was right with 1 thing
DIO:SHUT UP MORTAL I AM THE GREAT DIO THE GREATEST BEI-
How come you left your own son to 1.take all the shit from you cus Jotaro thought he was just like his biological dad 2. To be abused by his stepdad and 3.To become a gentleman and to become a gangstar because a man who was a gangstar influenced him to instead of living a peaceful life (I went to write peaceful but wrote Ora which was no joke what I did an I had to go back and correct it XD)
Hmmm DIO?
DIO:...
Exactly DIO u lill shit head how could u oh and you stole Jonathan's body which means it's yours Jonathan's and his mothers child? I have no idea how it works but yeah that's all for now
Bye for now
-Tordie|