Love you no matter what

A few weeks past and Taehyung hasn't changed. I was kind of hoping that he would be a hybrid, but it turns out he might just be a regular cat. The bed I made for him was no use. He would always snuggle up with me. His favorite spot is the crook in my neck. In the mornings, he would lick my nose to wake me up. He would always trail behind me, never being more than five feet away. Every time I sit on the couch, he always jump up and snuggle into me. Rosé was disappointed in him. She thought that he was a hybrid.
"I don't see why you are still keeping him Y/n. He's not what you asked for." Rosé said one afternoon while I was visiting.
"Hey! I said I would love him no matter what he is. Hybrid, or just regular cat." I snap back. I find Taehyung on the floor next to me and scoop him up.
"Come on. Look at those eyes. You'll melt for them."
"Fine, fine. Whatever. No! Yoongi! Get off the bookshelf! You can get hurt. Hoseok! Stop chasing Yoongi around! Your scaring him." Rosé jumps of her chair and runs towards were Yoongi was perched on the bookshelf.
"I don't care if your not a hybrid. I will love you no matter what." I whisper into Taehyung's little ear. He snuggled up closer into my chest and meows.
"Hey Rosé. I think we might head off. You seem to have your hands full." I laugh, watching her try and separate hoseok from Yoongi.
"Ok. Bye. I'll see you later."
"Ok." I say closing the door and walking to my car.
"I'm so glad I only have one of you to take care of." I put Taehyung in the passenger's seat and walk around to the driver's seat. As soon as I got in, I see a man about my age sitting were Taehyung used to be.
"Oh my God! Taehyung?" I say shocked.
"I'm sorry it took so long for me to change over. I was a little scared." He said hiding his face in his hands. I couldn't help but stare at his beauty. But then I realized that he didn't have any clothes on. Him, still wearing the collar, made this situation look even worse for me.
"Oh, umm. Taehyung. Can you, uh cover yourself up." I say bright red.
"Oh. Umm ok? You didn't seem to mind when I was a cat though." He said. I turn to the back of the car and hand him a blanket to put over himself.
"Well, uh, it's a bit different when your a kitten." I say shakily. Fumbling around with my keys to start the car.
"Do you want me to change back? I understand if you don't want me this way." He says. His ears pop out.
"No! No, don't change. It's ok. I said I would love you either way. Didn't I?" I said smiling. I start driving and as soon as I pull into my garage, I help Taehyung out.
"Well, you already know we're everything is, so I'll get you some clothes and-"
"Thank you Y/n. For being so kind to me." He says giving me a hug. I freeze when I feel the blanket that was wrapped around him hit my feet.
"Uh, Taehyung? You dropped something." I say looking up towards the ceiling so I couldn't see anything. He let go of me and picked up the blanket.
"You humans with covering yourself up. I'll go take a shower." I nod and head to my room to find something for him to wear. I find my brothers sweats that he left here and a t-shirt. I walk back to the bathroom and knock on the door.
"Taehyung? I have some clothes for you. Tomorrow we can go and get you new ones if you want. Can I come in?"
"Yes. You can." I walk in and he's actually in the bath instead of the shower.
"Oh! I thought you were taking a shower?" I say putting down his clothes and sitting down on the toilet.
"Well, I saw you take one of these bath things once and I thought it was fun. So I wanted to take one. And plus, I don't know what a shower is. Ive only heard about it. Is that alright?" He looks at me with his blue eyes. I melt a little, but mostly blush.
"Yes! Of course it;s alright. Hold on." I walk over to him and kneel down.
"Turn around. I'm going to take this collar off of you." it unhooks and I put in on the counter.
"There you go."
" Thanks. I think I'm done." I look back at him and there's still soap in his hair.
"No. You still have soap in your hair. Silly cat." I cup my hands and fill them with water.
"Here, I'll help you." I pour the water over his head and he flinches.
"Sorry." he says.
"No no its ok sweetie. Just keep your eyes closed." I finish washing his hair and hand him his towel.
"I'll go start dinner. Any suggestions?"
"Umm, no not really. Anything's fine." He says smiling. I nod and walk out. After closing the door, I let out a big sigh.

What?? A new chapter?? 😂. I have like literally nothing do since by the looks of it we will get snowed in. And I couldn't wait for later to upload the next chapter. I'm not sure if it starts out slow. In my head it doesn't, but if it does for you. Don't worry. I promised action, and that's what you'll get. Hope you enjoyed!! ✌🏻