Being chased by a maniac

"Taehyung! Foods here." He was still in the bathroom. Moments later he came out wearing basketball shorts. He still had an uncomfortable look on his face. I did feel bad.
"Come here kitten. We can watch a movie." He slowly walks over to me and lays down.
"There's some cake over there for you and some, umm" I couldn't focus anymore. Taehyung was staring at me with those lust filled eyes again. I quickly look away. I was sitting up in bed with my back to the headboard. Taehyung was laying down fully.
"We could watch this. It looks good."
"Ok." Is the only thing he says.

We get half way into the movie, and Taehyung is asleep next to me. His arms are wrapped around my waist and his legs are over mine. He managed to wrap his tail around my thigh as well. I was feeling a bit tired myself. When I looked down he was sleeping peacefully. I scratched his head, and I got soft purrs in return.
"Goodnight Taehyung.." I said. I was able to scoot down so I was laying down fully.

The next morning, I wake up to rain. I knew it wasn't going to be a good day.
"Hey. Taehyung. It's time to get up. We have to leave."
"Five more minutes noona." He said in a raspy morning voice.
"Come on Tae Tae. We have to go. We can't stay here long." I tried getting up, but his grip on me got harder.
"Five more minutes." He said sounding more serious
"Ok. Five more minutes." I grab my phone and see an unfamiliar text.

Unknown:
We will find you Park Y/n. And when we do, I will be taking my Taehyung back.

"Taehyung. We need to leave. It's important." I felt rushed. We needed to get out of this hotel as fast as possible.
"I said five more minutes!"
"Taehyung we don't have five minutes. Get your ass up right now or else." He looked at me concerned.
"What's wrong?" He finally got up and started to get dressed. I started pacing thinking of where to go now. Going to Rosé's is out of question. My parents? No. I don't want them to get hurt. Work? I could go there, but it's back in my old town. The only other choice was...
"Come on Taehyung. We are going to jungkook's."
Jungkook lives a little ways out of Seoul. It's impossible to find his house, so it's perfect.
"Yayaa!" He starts packing.
"Don't get too excited. We probably won't stay long." I start packing my stuff. I change into shorts and a shirt. I give Taehyung a mask and tell him to put a hoodie on. I put a hoodie on over my shirt and a mask too.

We were able to get out of the hotel without being spotted. Taehyung had a grasp at the bottom of my hoodie. I found my car and rushed inside. Taehyung did also. He turned himself into his cat form and climbed into my lap.

Time skip
"We're here Taehyung. Stay in the car while I go talk to him." I set the fluff ball on the passenger's seat and get out.
"Y/n? What are you doing here?"
"I'm sorry to barge in like this, but do you think it will be ok if Taehyung and I stay here a while. Something happened."
"Of course. I'll help with the bags. Is this about the people at your house with guns?"
"I'll tell you inside." He nods. We grab our bags and Taehyung finally gets out of the car.
"Here. You two can stay in the guest room. I'll let you get settled in." He leaves and we start to get unpacked.
"Y/n?" I hear Taehyung say from one side of the room.
"Yeah?" I turn around and he has that look in his eye from the other night. Oh no. He walks over to me.
"Umm. My problem is back."
"Oof. Uh. I don't know how to help. I mean I do know how. But I can't and well..." I hide my face in my hoodie.
"Hey Y/n. Rosé is here. Can you please tell us what's going on?" Jungkook yells from the bottom of the stairs.
"Lay down Taehyung. I'll be back."
I head downstairs and see Jungkook and Rosé sitting in the living room.
"Ok. Where should I start."
I tell them everything. About Taehyung's past and all the events leading up to know. They both had worry written over their faces. I assured them that we will be ok and I have a plan. Even though I really don't have a plan. I ended up telling kook about my work too. So he's not the only one that doesn't know. We talked for most of the afternoon. When silence filled the room, Jungkook started up the conversation again.
"Do you like Taehyung?" Jungkook blurts out.
"Huh?" Both Rosé and I look at Jungkook.
"What! It's obvious that he likes you. Do you like him?"
"I don't know. I've been so caught up with what's happening, I've never thought..."
"Really?! Dang girl. Your living with a super hot guy and you don't have feelings for him?"
"I don't know! I don't know. I have to go think. Oh. Well I do have a question. Taehyung just started his heat thing. I don't know what to do."
"How does he act?" Jungkook asked.
"Like a horny teenager. But, he can also be very clingy too. It's off and on between those two."
"Hmm. Well I guess when he's clingy, just be around. And when he's horny, lock him in a room or something."
"Jungkook! That's mean. How would you like it if Rosé or I locked you in a room every time your new girlfriend came over!"
"Touché. Probably don't wear revealing clothes, and don't egg him on. Some hybrids turn mean during this." I nod my head.
"Or you could, ya know." Jungkook had a smirk on his face.
"Pervert! I'm not. No!" Rosé was giggling in the background.
"Aww come on! Y/n. Your as blind as a bat. He likes you! And not just regular owner to pet like either."
"Huh?"
"It's true. That one time you invited me over to watch him, he told me. Your making him suffer. So it's only fair."
"Jungkook! Shut your damn mouth. I need to think." My mind was spinning. I entered the spare room and I saw Taehyung fast asleep. I smile. Maybe I do have feelings for him? He's kind. And is always there for me. I love the time we spend together. I start to get ready for bed when I hear Taehyung moving in the bed.
"Tae? Are you ok? Do you need something?" Wrong move. Taehyung was in front of me. He gave me a hug.
"Come snuggle with me."
"Of course. Just let me-"
"No. Now." He lifted me of the ground and walked over to the bed. I was kind of nervous. He flopped me down onto the bed and layed down on top of me. I let out a chuckle.
"Taehyung. Are you alright?"
"Yes. I just wanted you here."
"Ok do you want to watch a movie?"
"Sure." I turned on a movie and we watched. Taehyung was playing with my hair. Within minutes, we were both asleep.