Safe and sound

When we got back to kooks house, my arm started to really hurt. I tried not to make it noticeable, but Taehyung noticed.
"Y/n? Are you alright?" He asks worried.
"I'm fine Taehyung. Don't be so worried. When that second bullet went by it scrapped me. Nothing serious." I say. We both head back to the car and grab our bags. I couldn't really lift any bags with my hurt arm tho. This is a lot of pain just from an scratch. I thought. I did end up picking up bags with that arm. But I didn't get far. I felt like I was going to faint from the pain.
"Y/n? Please tell me what's wrong. You don't look alright?" Taehyung took the bags out of my hand and I followed him upstairs. I sit down in the bed to catch my breath.
"I'm fine. Really." I say. I lay down and try to move my arm.
"See. I'm fine. I can move my arm." He sits down next to me.
"Sit up and stretch out your arm." He said seriously. I do as he says and I couldn't lid it without feeling like I'm going to pass out. He then takes the hand of my other arm and leads me to the bathroom mirror.
"Taehyung. I'm fine really. It was just a.." I look at my arm and there was an actual hole there. I got hit. He picks me up and sets me on the counter. My head became dizzy again and I couldn't see straight. I reached out for Taehyung.
"Rosé!! We need your help!" I hear him yell. I can't see straight but I can hear how much worry was in his voice.
"What's wrong— Oh my god!" I hear Rosé say. I couldn't focus. The last thing I remember is Taehyung's worried face, Rosé trying to not cry and Jungkook trying to push his way into the bathroom to see.

I woke up on a sunny morning. My arm still hurt from where I got shot. I slowly get up from where I was.
"Y/n?" I look to my left and I see Taehyung.
"What time is it?" He gets up to only lay me back down.
"It's two in the afternoon. Please lay back down."
"I'm fine Taehyung really." I sit up and try to stretch. I winced from the pain. Wow. I didn't realize it would hurt so much. Taehyung rushed to my side.
"Thanks." I said shyly and also a bit embarrassed.
"I'm so embarrassed. Ever since I got you, I wanted to put up a tough look so you wouldn't have to worry about anything." I hid my face in my hands.
"You don't have to all the time Y/n. You are just human. Stuff like this happens. Here, let me help me help you get up. Just before you woke up, Jungkook came up saying breakfast is ready."
"Ok. Thank you Taehyung. This has never really happened before. For all the years I've worked as an agent, I've never gotten shot." I chuckle a little in disbelief. He helps me up and we walk downstairs.
"Good morning sleeping beauty. You have us quite a scare the other day." Rosé says. She walks over and gives me a hug.
"Other day? How long have I been asleep?" I sit down on the couch. Taehyung sits down next to me and gives me a plate of food.
"You've been out for two days. Taehyung has been worried sick over here. But, while you were out, Rosé was able to take the bullet out of your arm. So now it just needs to heal. There was no severe damage. Whatever shirt you were wearing that day helped the bullet slow down. Which I thought was kind of weird. But whatever. Anyways, also while you were out, we decided to track down that lady that's hunting you two. She's the CEO of trading Inc. the biggest trading company in Seoul. She hires hybrids and works them to death. She was raised in an army based environment. So no wonder she's hard on her workers." Kook says.
"Oh. I think I remember hearing about her on the news. Did her dad disappear one day and then a couple years later, found dead on the side of the highway?"
"Bingo. That's the father of this girl. Her name is Elvira. She has no husband and there is nothing we could find about her mom." He adds.
"Oh. Ok. Well that makes sense. Her father, supposed to be missing, but found dead years later. No wonder she's not right in the head." I say.
"She wasn't like that when she was younger. I knew her before she became the CEO. She was really nice. Loving almost. She fed us all with good food and gave us nice clothes to wear. She never used us either. But as soon as she became CEO, she changed. That was right after her father was found dead. I always thought she had something to do with his death. Despite his military background, he was a really nice man. I do remember her mother. She was so sweet. But again, just after Elvira became CEO, she disappeared." Taehyung says.
"Yea. That's odd. Maybe she got lost in how much power, she just started to abuse it. Also, how did you get all that information Jungkook?" I add.
"Rosé hacked into her data basses. That's how she knows all of this." Kook says proudly. Rosé blushes.
"Thanks. I couldn't ask for a better friend. And a better partner." I see Taehyung slump over.
"And I don't know where I would be without you sweets." I squeeze Taehyung's hand a give him a kiss on the cheek. He blushes.
"Oh! Rosé and I decided to take a vacation. So it will just be you two for two weeks." Jungkook blurted out.
"Oh? Where are you going?" I ask. Rosé looked a little surprised too.
"Yeah kook. Where are we going?" She asks.
"Uh. Umm.. Jeju. Yes. That's where we are going. We are leaving tomorrow. Come on Rosé let's go pack."
"Huh?" Before Rosé can protest, Jungkook took her hand and pulled her upstairs.
"So. What would you want to do?" I ask.
"I don't know. We can just watch movies if you want."
"Ok. That sounds-"
"Taehyung! Can you come here please!" Kook yells from his room, cutting me off. Taehyung leaves and I'm stuck on the couch. I wonder what they are talking about? Wait? Why am I wearing different clothes. Oh no. I hide my face in embarrassment.
"What's wrong?" Taehyung says when he comes back.
"Who changed my clothes while I was out?" I watched his face turn a little pink.
"Rosé was busy at your guys work, and Jungkook wouldn't do it. You shouldn't be embarrassed. You have a..  you have a nice.. umm." his face was totally pink. He hid inside the hoodie he had on and slouched down on the couch. I couldn't help but laugh. I poke his head and he slowly comes out.
"Y/n, I've been meaning to tell you something." My stomach turns when gaze hits me. His blue eyes stared deeply into my brown ones. I can feel my face turn pink a little.
"Yes? What's up?"
"I, umm. Ever since, ever since. I- umm. I give up!" He leans into me and rests his head on my shoulders. I chuckle.
"Taehyung. I know." He shoots up.
"Really? Wait how do you know that I like you?"
"Jungkook told me." He turns towards the stairs.
"Jeon Jungkook!!" He yells. I laugh.
"Don't worry baby. I like you too." I take his hand and pull him back to the couch.
"Really! Like more than owner to pet." My mood changes quickly. I look at him with a straight face.
"Taehyung. You are not my pet. Your my friend. Well now I think boyfriend, but only if you want to. Besides the point. Taehyung, I never thought about you like that. You will never be just a pet to me. Your more than that. Ok?" I give him a hug.
"Ok. So you do like me?" He looks at me. I nod my head. I can feel my cheeks turn pink. His face brightens up. He gives me the biggest smile ever.
"I don't think i have ever been this happy before." He wraps his arms around me, giving me the biggest hug. Then, we both hear Jungkook and Rosé come down the stairs.
"So. Jungkook and I decided to leave now. Have fun!" Rosé says heading out the door.
"Wear protection!" Kook yells. Both Taehyung and I jump up to catch him before he left. But we didn't make it in time.
"I'm gonna kill him." I whisper.
"He's just kidding. I'll go pick out some movies. You go get cleaned up." I nod and head back upstairs. I decided to take a bath. I filled up the tub and got in. The warm water felt goodnight my hurt arm.
When I was done. I struggled to put on some shorts and a tank top. Over that, I put on a sweatshirt. The pain in my arm was less than what it was before, but it still hurt.
"Ok Taehyung. Let's get this movie marathon started." Taehyung was on the couch. I went into the kitchen to make some popcorn. When I came out, Taehyung had the fold a bed out.
"So there's more room. I don't like being squished on the couch." He said as I noticed the bed out. I sighed and snuggled in next to him.
"How does your arm feel?" He asks.
"It still hurts, but not a lot like when it happened." I reassure him. He nods and wraps his arms around me waist. He lays his head down on my stomach and I start the movie.

We watched movie after movie. We stayed up till what felt like four the next morning. At least that's when I started feeling sleepy. Taehyung looked like he was about to fall asleep too. He grabbed my waist and pulled me down to lay next to him.
"Goodnight Princess." I hear him say with a yawn.
"Goodnight kitten." I say back before I slowly drift to sleep.

Hi!! Hope you enjoyed. At first, this chapter was hella short. Like not even close to 500 words. So, as you can see, I did some editing. I finally have our evil lady a name. Elvira. I actually had to look up some evil names cause I couldn't think of one. Lol, I almost put down maleficent. 😂 but then I decided not too.

But a lot happened. Y/b actually got shot for the first time, Rosé found a ton of Information on Elvira, and now Taehyung and Y/n are a couple?? Oh and Jungkook and Rosé are going on a two week trip. I wonder how that will end? 🤔🧐 jk. I know!! 😝😝 But you all have to wait. Anyways, this is now really long so byeeeee!!!! 💜💜💜