The coffee house

Before we start, I just wanted to let you all know that there is a special comment down below from mwa. Please read. It involves sunshine.
Anyways, I let you read now. K bye

"I'm hungry. Can we eat?"
"of course we can baby. Do you want to go out to eat?" I'm still distracted trying to find Jungkook. But no luck. That bastard left. I let out a huff.
"Yes! Y/n? How old are you?" Taehyung asks letting go of me and walking to get his shoes.
"I'm 22." I sit down trying to catch my breath as I put my shoes on.
"Then I need to call you noona too." I drop my shoe at the sound of that. My breath hitched too.
"I- uh. I-if you want to." Struggling to get my breath steady, he grabs my hand and we walk out.
"I know this cute coffee shop. Wanna go there?" I suddenly feel Taehyung's grip on my hand gets a little tighter. He moves behind me and grips the back of my shirt with his free hand. That's when I realized it's Taehyung's first time out. I rub my thumb on his hand. We enter the shop and we run into Rosé with Hoseok and Yoongi.
"Hi Y/n! Hi Tae. How are you guys."
"We are good. Are you staying long? I need to tell you something."
"Ooo!!! Teaaaa!!! I can't wait!"
"Go find us a seat. Taehyung and I are going to order." She nods and drags her two boys to an empty table.
"What do you want Taehyungie?" He is still behind me, hand latched onto my shirt still. With his other hand in mine.
"I don't know." He whispers.
"I'll have two hot chocolates and two blueberry muffins please." I ask the man behind the counter.
"Ok. We will have that for you shortly." I smile.
"Thank you." He says quietly. We walk over to the table that Rosé chose.
"So. Tell me honey. What's going on?!" She sounds very excited. Hoseok and Yoongi both have earbuds in.
"Well. Do you remember when kook came over to watch Taehyung for me. Well, he told my Taehyung.. umm are you alright Tae?" He all of a sudden was very close to me. I follow his gaze and he's looking at a woman. But something was odd about how he was looking at her. He seemed terrified.
"Noona? Can we leave. Please." He started to shake. I was getting a little nervous.
"Uh. Yea. Let's go. I'll see you-" I wasn't able to finish my sentence because I got pulled out of my seat. Taehyung put his hood over his head and looked at the floor. He was pulling me out of the store when I hear someone call his name. He freezes in place.
"Long time no see kitty." That woman that he was staring at was walking over to us. His grip on my hand got tighter.
"Who's this? Does she know about me? Have you been behaving?" Taehyung's grip was really starting to hurt. He was really scared.
"I'm sorry miss, but I think you have the wrong person." I pull Taehyung out of the coffee house and we head home. The walk is quite, but I don't mind it. Taehyung has calmed down a little. He is still shaking.

When we get home, Taehyung immediately goes into our bedroom. I slowly walk my way there.
"Taehyung?" I crack open the door and see him hiding under the sheets. I heard some sniffling and my heart broke. I walk over and sit next to where he was.
"Taehyung. What's wrong? You can talk to me." The sniffling stops and he slowly moves out from under the blankets. His face was tear stained.
"Baby! Come here." I take him into my arms and he melts. He starts crying. I feel so bad. I gently stroke his hair and rock him back and forth. Surprisingly, he falls asleep. I carefully put him back under the covers. I walk back into the kitchen to grab my phone and head back. When I see my poor hybrids shaking body, I start to tear up. I'm so worried. That lady that saw us must be the reason. Whoever she is. She will pay for doing whatever she did to my Taehyung. 

I'm sorry these are so short. I don't intend them to be this way. It just happens. If I remember correctly, the next chapter is longer. (I hope 😅) but I hope you enjoyed. I don't know what name to give this lady that scares Taehyung. But, don't forget about her. She becomes very important. I won't say how, but she does. 😋😋
Now something that is more important than this............

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JHOOOOPPPPPEEEEEEEE!!!! It's the day where our sunshine shines the brightest. I know he probably won't read this but, he gives me hope (😝) that every day can be a good day no matter what happens. With how much he has accomplished with the group and just by himself inspires me to give 110% in everything that I do. Thank you for being born sunshine!!! ❤️❤️❤️