uno | part one

here we go ig

•●•●•●•

jisung couldn't help the fond smile creeping onto his face as he watched his boyfriend ramble excitedly about the fireworks display they were making their way home from. their fingers were intertwined and their hands swung between them, hyunjin's thumb tracing circles into the back of the younger's hand out of habit. jisung shivered when a cold breeze blew past and hyunjin's incessant chatter paused as he frowned. jisung's smile faltered and before he could ask what was wrong, a protective arm wrapped around his waist, the now unoccupied hand taking hold of his one on the opposite side and slipping into the pocket of his coat as he was pulled flush against hyunjin's taller form. jisung felt his face burn and buried his face in hyunjin's chest, letting out a groan.
"you're so cheesy"

the words were muffled by the older's jacket but he still felt his chest bouncing as hyunjin let out a satisfied laugh, before a soft kiss was being pressed to the top of jisungs head. said boy was seriously considering falling asleep and letting the taller simply carry him back to the dorms, being lulled off to dreamland by the steady drumming of hyunjin's pulse against his ear. he said as much and was awarded with another bright giggle, causing a tender grin to stretch across his lips as he pressed his face further into hyunjin's chest to try and hide it. his heart was pounding hastily and he wouldnt be surprised if the older could feel it, but he didn't care. all that mattered was being wrapped up in the arms of the man he loved so much and the smile that was pressed into his hair. hyunjin never failed to make him feel like a young teenager again in puppy love. he commited this moment to memory, the soft humming filling his ears clashing with the heartbeat but he didn't mind, it matched the mess of chemicals dancing around his head that was causing the racing of his heart and filling him with content. he made sure he was making the most of this while it lasted.

when the pair reached the front door they were forced to unwind their limbs and climb through the doorway. they kicked off their shoes and hung their coats and jisung quickly made his way to the couch and collapsed on it, pulling the blanket haphazardly around himself as he knew it would all be be adjusted in a moment anyway when hyunjin joined him. speaking of, the older still hadn't come through the door of the living room and jisung forced himself upright to throw a concerned look through at his boyfriend. he looked nervous, fiddling with the hem of his sleeve and muttering to himself, eyes cast down.

"jinnie? are you coming?"
hyunjin's eyes darted up to meet his and he felt his cheeks warm at the boys honeyed gaze on him. he was sure he looked a mess; birds nest hair, nose crimson from the cold and cheeks flushed. however the olders lips quirked up at the sight and jisung allowed himself a sigh of relief as the worrisome cloud seemed to evaporate from over his boyfriend. he let out a whine, prompting hyunjin to join him on the couch, pulling him onto his chest as their legs tangled automatically, arms settling comfortably around his torso. jisung rearranged the blanket over the two of them and grabbed the remote control to switch on the tv. he didn't bother checking the channel, choosing to slip it into hyunjin's hand and let his eyes flutter shut as he snuggled deeper into the comforting scent and warmth surrounding him.

a kiss was pressed to the back of his head before it was followed by another, and another, and another. hyunjin was littering gentle kisses over any part of the smaller boy he could reach, pulling little giggles from him and causing his eyes to reopen, twisting in hyunjin's arms to face him properly, knees now bent either side of his hips, still pressed against his chest. the bright smile lighting up his face was admired for a moment before full lips pressed against jisung's, pulling a sigh of contentment from him as his arms wrapped lazily around the older's neck, playing with the hair at his nape as their lips moved fluidly against one another with practiced grace. jisung could feel a hand slip under his shirt and sit comfortably against his skin at his waist and his lips curled upwards again at the familiar feeling. god, how he wishes he could stay in this moment forever.