Truth

Laura and I walked together to a small coffee shop.. we grabbed a seat, sitting next to each other so that neither of us have to talk loud. I turned towards Laura and asked her the question I've been dying to know the answer to...

Ross: Laur... why did you leave?

Laura: I had to find my real family.

I guess she noticed the confused look on my face because than she pulled out a piece of paper and handed it to me.

as soon as I read Adoption my mouth dropped open...

Laura giggled...

I turned towards her...

Laura: Close your mouth you'll catch files. :-)

I couldn't help but laugh then....

Ross: Laura?

Laura: Yes Ross?

Ross: I wanted to apologise

Laura: For what?

Ross: For the last thing I said to you, three years ago. I should've explained.

Laura: You still can.

I couldn't believe she said that... she's giving me a second chance...

so for the next hour I explained the situation I was in back than.

she asked the question I hoped she would...

Laura: What about now?

Ross: Well now she don't care I can date and marry whoever I want. as long as I'm married before 25...

Laura: so four years...

Ross: yup... so um friends?

Laura: *sigh* yeah sure....

Ross: Are you okay?

she nodded her head yes but even though it's been years... I know she's lying....

I put my hand under her chin and had her looking at me.... I was going to say something but I got memorized by her eyes... her big chocolate brown eyes....

before I realised what I was doing I was leaning in... and soon my lips pressed against her soft lips. our lips mixing together, in the middle of a coffee shop, in Tokyo, Japan.

_________

2 short chapters

I hope you enjoy.

Anything you want to see next?

Comment what you want

one love

love you all