One Last Dance

Ross' POV:

Laura and I headed back to the party, she told me not to tell anyone anything yet. I just nodded okay not really understanding why she said it. Does she not want anyone to know that she's having my child? She must still be really mad at me...

Hopefully after the song she won't be...

When we got back to the party I talked to her for a few minutes and than I said I had to go do something... I got up from my seat and walked away....

I still can't believe that I got her pregnant, I can't believe that she's going to have my child... but you know something I couldn't be happier that it's with her...

I get up on stage and grab the microphone and begin to talk:

Ross: Laura Marie Marano this is for you...

__________________

Laura's POV:

Ross were talking for few minutes before he said that he had to go do something... he got up from his seat and walked away...

Crazy as it may sound I got pretty sad when he walked away...

I can't believe he knows that it's his child pregnant with... I don't know if I should've told him what if he doesn't want anything to do with our baby...

Breathe Laura breathe this stress isn't good for the baby...

Suddenly my thoughts are cut off by Ross speaking on a microphone:

Ross: Laura Marie Marano this is for you...

I turned around in my chair and saw Ross...

I stared at him as he began to sing

Ross: Tear drops in your hazel eyes

I can't believe I made you cry

It feels so long since we went wrong

But you're still on my mind

Never meant to break your heart

Sometimes things just fall apart

So heres one night to make it right

Before we say goodbye

So wait up, wait up

Give me one more chance

To make up, make up

I just need one last dance

Freshman year I saw your face

Now its graduation day

Said we'd be friends, till the end

Can we start again?

So wait up, wait up

Give me one more chance

To make up, make up

I just need one last dance

Na na na na oh-oh

Na na na na oh-oh

I heard you're heading east

So lets just make our peace

So when you think of me

You'll smile, and I'll smile

So wait up, wait up

Give me one more chance

To make up, make up

I just need one last dance

So wait up, wait up

Give me one more chance

Just one song, then I'll move on

Give me one last dance

I just need one last dance with you

Oh-woah**

(A/N: One Last Dance by R5. I do not own any of these lyrics all rights reserved to R5)

As he was singing he moved closer to me...

He didn't stop until he until he was standing right in front of me.

He looked down at me...

Ross: I'm sorry Laura for everything that I have ever done wrong. I'm sorry for ever letting you down. I have never wanted to see or make you cry and it breaks my heart knowing I did. I want to make everything right. I promise I will never let you down, I will do my very best to always keep a smile on your beautiful face because you deserve nothing less. You shouldn't ever have a frown on that face of yours. No matter what happens or where we go just know I will always be here for you. So Laura I know you accepted me as your friend but I wanted to know if you'l let me be more. Because you are the sunshine in my dark days, the smile on my face, and without you I don't know what I would do. So please Laura would you do me the honour of being my girlfriend?

I had tears in my eyes, no one has ever been so sweet to me before...

Ross' POV:

After my long speech she was quiet... she had a few tears in her eyes... I was hoping for the best but maybe I was hoping for to much...

Laura's POV:

I can't believe this. But:

Laura: Yes Ross I'll be your girlfriend...

And before I could react his lips were on mine... he pulled away a few seconds later... got down on one knee and....

_____________

Cliff hanger much?

One Love

Love you all