Last Chances

Because you asked for it

@R5Rauraroxx

____________________

Laura's POV:

Did he figure it out?

Ross: Laura are you pregnant with my child?

Laura: Um uh um.... I gotta go...

I turned around and took off... well as fast as I could....

Ross' POV:

Omg I have to ask.... I have to...

Ross: Laura are you pregnant with my child?

Laura: Um uh um.... I gotta go...

She did not just take off.... I ran after her and caught up to her fairly quickly... I mean she is pregnant after all....

I grabbed her gently wrapping my arms around her....

Ross: Laura talk to me... is that my child...

Laura: Why did you leave?

She was sobbing now...

Ross: Because I realised I fucked up... I wanted to ask you to be my girlfriend before we went that far but I didn't get to... and after I realised that I guess my mind told me to run... and then when I realised I was stupid for running because that would make you hate me, which I don't blame you if you hate me. But any ways when I wanted to find back my parents told me we were leaving and they wouldn't let me come back... I was too scared to ever message you or talk to you because I didn't want to come to terms with the fact that you probably hated my guts and would never want to see it hear from me again....

She was quiet for a while... she probably does hate me....

Laura: Yes...

Ross: Yes what Laur?

Laura: It's your child.... I accept your apology. But if you ever do something like that again you will never see or hear from me again....

Ross: Yes Ma'am

Laura: Good okay let's go back to the party Friend

Damn FriendZoned I'm just going to have to change that

__________

Another short chapter

One Love

love you all