Will You?

Laura's POV:

Ross finally asked me to be his girlfriend after knowing him for six years... I can't believe it... off course I said yes I mean even though he got me angry and hurt me, he's also the one who made everything better, and what can I say I'm a sucker for love...

Not to mention he is the father of my child...

It only makes sense to be with the one I love and the father of my baby...

Right after he asked me to be good girlfriend he got down on one knee and...

Ross' POV:

I'm so happy she said yes... after she said yes I got down on one knee...

Ross: Laura?

I took her hands in mine

Laura: Yes Rossy?

She finally called me Rossy again...

Ross: Laura I know you only just agreed to be my girlfriend but I've wanted to ask you this since the day of your "worthless gift" which by the way was most definitely not worthless, because it meant the world to me. I'm glad Rydel brought you to the palace on my fifteenth birthday, because if she didn't none of this would be possible. I love you more than anything in this world. I promised you already that I would do anything for you and I will keep that word for as long as I shall live. Laura my baby is growing inside you, our baby, and I want to be able to be there for little Miss Lynch or Mr Lynch, so will you please make me the happiest man alive by doing me the honour of marrying me?

I finished talking and pulled the box out of my breast pocket and opened it for her, it glistened in the light as I waited for my Laur Bear to answer...

Laura's POV:

I can't believe it did he just... he did omg I'm so excited...

Laura: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

I jumped into his arms as he slide the ring onto my finger...

I looked up at him smashed my lips into his...

Everyone cheered screaming and chanting:

Everyone but Raura: RAURA!!! RAURA!!! RAURA!!! RAURA!!! RAURA!!! RAURA!!!

Ross and I stood together and smiled....

-----_____________&&;:!$$$#;9(&:&(;#!$#;&_7#!!;

Lol random....

That's the ending for this one...

Hope you all enjoy

One Love

Love you all