chapter 6

Samuel P.O.V

It has been a week since I ran away from home. All the food was gone and I was really hungry. After exiting home, I made my way to the nearest city and found the best spot to stay for the time coming.

At the start, I decide to stay behind a restaurant for when my stock of food would run out but not even one hour after making my nest the owner came out and chased me saying that he didn't want some rats in his trash so I had to find another place to stay. After some time, I finally found a good place.

It was near the center of the city behind a cloth shop. I could take the clothes in the trash to make a big blanket and a pillow and if I ever have cold I will be able to heat myself with the hot air coming from the vent. Also the owner is really gentle and let me use the restroom to relieve my bladder and take a shower. Here you are surely asking yourself, how can you take a shower in the restroom?

Well it simple, I take the shampoo in my hands, put it in my hair, shake a little and wash with the water of the sink. After, I take off all my clothes and scrub myself with the shampoo and at the end I take a paper, wet it with the water and remove all the shampoo with it.

I know that it's not comparable to a real shower but it does it and it's better than stinking and having greasy hair. Also, I do the same thing for my clothes ‘cause I don't want them to be all dirty and stink.

The only problem is that I don't have anymore food since two days so I need to find some and quickly. At the beginning, it was supposed to last a week but I was careless and hid my bag in my nest created by old clothes when I went to the restroom because I thought that nobody would find it, but someone did and I never saw it again. So now I'm really hungry but I don't want to steal food because if I'm caught I will be sent to jail and I absolutely don't want to be around big buff guy all day long so it's a no. At least, there is an water fountain in the shop so I can drink when I want.

I decided to go around to see if I can find any good food in the trash. I slowly got up, hid my nest in a black corner and exited the alley I was in. I walked around secretly looking in the trash has to not be criticized. I went to all around the city but couldn't find any good food, it's really depressing...

As I was walking in the park in the middle of the city I heard a conversation between two girl.

“Did you hear!? The alpha of the biggest pack in the world is hosting a ball to find his mate tomorrow!!!” said girl number 1 with an excited voice that made my ears ring.

“Yea there will be all kinds of food and we could have the chance to dance with him I'm so excited! Imagine if either of us are his mate!” said girl number 2 with the same f*cking annoying voice the first one had.

They continued to talk about the ball, which dress they should wear, what make up they would do, if they are the mate of the alpha and all sort of thing but I couldn't hear them anymore. Has I was walking back to my alley the only sentence that my mind keep repeating was “there will be all kinds of food”. I couldn't care less about the alpha and his mate, all that I want is food in my tummy so I sat my mind and decided to go to the ball.

Finally, I will have some food in my tummy!

Hey dear reader, let me know what you think about my story so far please~

Don't forget to:

Vote!

Comment!

And suscribe!

See you next week~😉

(681 words)