chapter 29

Chapter of july 16th

Alex P.O.V

It had been a few days since we found out that Sam was pregnant. I announced the great new to the whole pack and my parents after getting my mate's approval. My parents were overjoyed and my dad rushed back to be able to meet his son-in-law faster and his grandsons, while my mother couldn't wait anymore and just walked in our room while we were getting ready to go to bed. At first, Sam was nervous to meet her but after a few minutes they got along pretty well.

My mother treats him like a son, even better than the way she treats me, and Sam sees her as his mother. Talking about his mother, the day after I brought my mate to see his mother's grave and paid my welcome to her spirit, we went to see the shop's owner that took care of him after he ran away and I must say I was shocked to discover that she was an old friend of my mother. Her name's Melody and she went to the same schools as my mother but when my mom asked her to join our pack she refused and decided to open a shop. From this moment until now, my mother still keep in contact with her but even so, Melody never talked about Sam with her.

Melody accepted me as Sam's mate because she knew that I would never hurt him. I can't even imagine myself inflicting any injury on Sam, it's just hurt me so much to imagine him in pain. I would kill myself if I ever think about hurting him.

After our visit, we went back to the mansion and while Samuel was playing with the younger pup and Elijah, I went to pay a personal visit to our dear customers in the dungeon. I made sure to memorize each of their faces and gave a sentence for each of them. Of course I gave the worst one to my mate's father. How dare he hurts my mate! I wonder if it will hurt to piss with his d*ck cut off…

Anyway, I should stop thinking about torture and concentrate in the task in my hands. Now our days are quite simple, we wake up, we eat and Sam play all day with the pups while I do paperwork. Sometimes, I have time to go and keep him company and sometimes it's him that comes to my office and sit on my lap while I deal with paperwork. My mother also keep him company. I discovered that my Bamby really like Elijah and Elijah really like him. I, myself, must concede that I have developed a soft spot for the young pup. His parents are also a couple with both male and the kid was the child of one of them before they meet. It was an accident and the girl just dumped the poor pup in the father arms and disappeared. They are both warriors in our pack and I must say that they are quite a good duo in fight.

Now I'm doing paperwork and Sam went with Elijah to swim in one of the indoor pools. I suddenly receive a mind link from one of the pack's guards telling me that rogue are attacking our pack. I quickly ordered all the people who couldn't fight to go in the basement and the others to come help. I personally asked a few guards to escort the pregnant females/males and the young pups and some other to protect my mate and Elijah. I don't want anything to happen to them.

Now, let's go kill those fuckers!

Hey dear reader, I know, a rogue attack...what an original idea...it's not like EVERY werewolf story has them...no...hehehe…

But the ending will be different I swear! Well, I think…

Don't forget to:

Vote~

Comment~

And subscribe~

(609 words)