chapter 20

Samuel P.O.V

I can't believe that he asked me to be his boyfriend! We were back in the car and in the way to his pack's mansion but all I could think at that moment was him asking me to be his boyfriend. He even brought me a giant teddy bear! When my mother was still alive, she would buy me many plushies but when she died, my father burnt all her things and all the toys and plushies she bought me. I was really sad and I cried for two days straight. I had just lost my mother and my childhood.

"Hey Bambi, you don't like the chocolate?" My mate asked with concern because I stopped eating the chocolate I was devouring minutes ago and because my mood suddenly dropped.

"N-no, I really l-like them. I'm just not hungry anymore" I answered with a small voice. He seemed to understand that I remembered bad memories because he hugged me and told me that everything would be alright. I clenched my fists in his t-shirt and stuck my body to his. I felt so safe in his arms, if I could, I would like to stay there all day and do nothing but cuddle with him. But all the good things need to come to an end because a few minutes after, the car stopped before an even bigger mansion then the mansion for the ball. As we got out of the car, I watched in amazement the mansion before me. I never saw a house as big and as beautiful than this one. It looked like a mansion from La Renaissance with the beige bricks and the old looking windows. The grand staircase was amazing for some reason I didn't really know, same goes for the roof.

We entered the house and my breath was once again taken away. The inside was as mind blowing then the outside. The first thing I saw was the two slightly twisted sets of stairs that probably went to the same place. The decorations also looked more expensive than all of my old pack's goods. It was simple but really well done.

Alexander led me toward the stairway and made me climb the stairs before him. I could felt his gaze on my butt as I went up and I must tell you that I deliberately swaying my hips just to tease him a little. I heard him gulp and take a shaky breath. Hehehe, it's so funny to see his reaction to me. I didn't know that I could provoc such a reaction from others, I always thought that I was disgusting and ugly. Well that's what my bullies always told me, but they also said that I would never find my mate or that they would reject me. But neither happened. I found my mate and he accepted me. Wait… Will he still accept me when he realise that I'm already used? He just became super angry at my father when I told him and he said that he didn't care that I wasn't a virgin anymore but maybe he is just in denial and when he will realise the truth he won't love me anymore…

"What is it Bambi?" He asked when I turn toward him with a serious face as we reach the top of the stair.

"Make love to me please" I asked in a serious face. I know that it may seem to soon for some because not long ago my father raped me but for most mates, they are already mating the second they meet each other. Our wolf part craves each other when we are mate and if we reject each other or stay away for too long after we meet and don't mate we can die. Our soul is made for the other, that's why we called it mate, for soulmate. This is why I don't feel disgusted and afraid when he touches me, because I know that he will never hurt me or treat me like my old pack and my dad did. I also feel safe with him and I can imagine myself growing with him and carrying his pups. I can picture him and me around a table filled with food, laughing as we watch our youngest pup with his face full of sauce and around us many of our pups are watching us with big smile and are laughing too. I won't need to worry about my next meal or if I will be beaten up. I won't need to look over my shoulder, afraid of my bullies coming behind me. I will feel happy. This is the future I want.

"Are you sure Samuel?" He asked with a serious face. I nodded because I knew that I wouldn't regret it. Even if he rejects me after, I will be happy with my choice because I won't ever feel like this with someone else. I will always be happy because I got to do one of the most intimate act couple do, with the person I want. No, with the person that I love. I finally realise, I fell in love with Alexander.

Not because he is my mate, but because he is him.

Hey dear reader, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
With it, you can now understand the thought of Samuel about Alexander.
Next chapter will be my first bed scene so bear with me please!😶
Next chapter in Samuel P.O.V or Alexander P.O.V?

Don't forget to:

Vote~

Comment~

And subscribe~

See ya next tuesday~😉

(872 words)