chapter 27

Chapter of July 2nd

The doctor~

Alexander P.O.V

I was worried about Sam when he suddenly dropped to his knees, but what worried me the most was that he looked extremely pale and as if he was going to puke. But then I remembered that I didn't use condom therefore, it may be because he's pregnant! I was so excited that I quickly fled with him in my arms toward the pack's doctor. However, when I heard that Sam was really pregnant, I started to become anxious thinking about things like; what if I'm not a good father? Or What if my pup hate me?. And before I could take a hold of myself I fainted.

Waking up on an uncomfortable bed with your mate crying at your side while crushing your hand wasn't the most enjoyable feeling. I tried to gather my thoughts because I was still feeling dizzy and when I remembered what happened I immediately got up, succeeding in attracting my mate's attention. He looked at me with sad and fear filled red puffy eyes with tears in them. I gently wiped the tears that were going to fall before wrapping my arms around his waist and tugging him on my lap. I kissed his temple and asked him what was wrong.

"Y-you suddenly f-fainted…so I t-thought that you d-didn't want me a-anymore and the b-baby" he said while sobbing and burying his face in my chest. My heart broke after hearing his answer. I couldn't believe I made him think this. He must have been so worried!

"I would never abandon you Sam! Even less if you are pregnant with my pup! I love you no matter what! I was just stressing about being a father don't worry. You both are my precious treasures…" I said truthfully while hugging him and rubbing his flat stomach. I said both but I would also love if he's pregnant with more than one child. I wonder what gender they are going to be and how many of them are in my mate's stomach. Go my seeds! Multiple! A boy would be awesome because I would be able to play baseball with him and it would be easier to know what he wants because girl confuse me so much. But if we have a girl then I would make sure to pamper her like a queen. I don't really care if they are an alpha or an omega, they are my flesh and blood no matter what.

I was taken out of my thought when Samuel rubbed his nose on my scent glands while letting out a contented sigh. He seemed to realize what he was doing and got away from my neck while a blush quickly covered his face, ears and neck. The scent glands are situated on both sides of the neck and it's a really intimate act to rub against the gland of other because it mixed their scent and the scent is stronger there. Pregnant mates usually love to do it because it helps them calm to scent their mate and their mixed together. It makes them feel safe.

I chuckled and I, too, muzzled his scent glands before taking a big breath of our mixed scents. I felt him shudder as I licked and nipped at his sensitive skin leaving hickey on his neck and shoulder.

Samuel quickly pushed me away with a blush when a throat being cleared was heard.

Hey dear reader, Samuel is so cute, isn't he?😍

Don't forget to:

Vote~

Comment~

And subscribe~

See ya next update~😉

(567 words)