Eight

The dorm room is quiet, the sounds of steady breathing and the soft rustling of sheets the only sounds being made. This is how it usually is at this time in the morning, all three girls sleeping like the dead since they got home from the gym around three am that same day.

Amethyst gently turns to the other side as she sleeps, her hair coving her face as her arms squeeze the life out of the light pink plushy Woojin had won her when they had a day to themselves and decided to go to the fair.

"It's time to wake up mother fuckers!" Amethyst's voice blares from the alarm clock that they have set up in the middle of the room, making all three girls groan in unison.

"Why did we use my voice as the alarm again?" Amethyst asks in her husky morning voice, slapping her hand against her face in order to wake herself up some more.

"Because" Woojin groans as she rolls off of her bed and onto the floor, turning off the alarm before standing up again. "Your voice is annoying enough to get us up."

Amethyst is way too tired to even feel insulted about that remark, lazily putting up her middle finger as she sits up and bangs on the bunkbed above her to make sure that Hyunsoo is getting up as well.

"Let's hurry up and get ready so that we can get down to the cafeteria before the boys do" she says with a yawn, walking over to the communal showers that they have set up for the three girls.

Woojin and Hyunsoo are right behind her as they grab their towels and toiletries, their eyes still half-closed with sleep. Amethyst is much more of a morning person than the other two are, but even she is still yawning due to the fact that they only got about three hours of sleep after such a busy day as yesterday was. They go to the shower heads that they dubbed as their own, Hyunsoo humming a tune to herself as they clean themselves up.

"I feel much better now" Woojin says as she stretches underneath the warm jet of water, reaching over to put shampoo in her short, wavy hair.

"That's because we didn't shower after working out this morning" Amethyst reasons, regretting going to sleep covered in sweat like she had. They were all just so tired from working out that none of them could even think about showering before falling asleep.

Hyunsoo had convinced the others that it would be better if they worked out both their arms and legs instead of just their legs so that they could go out tonight and have dinner instead of working out. They liked the sound of that idea, but now, as they struggle to keep their eyes open, they can't help but regret not getting enough sleep.

Amethyst steps out of the shower first and dries off, washing her face in the sink before going through her daily skin-care routine. She then puts her hair up into a high ponytail on the top of her head since she doesn't feel like actually doing it today. Makeup is pointless seeing as 1, she is going to be dancing and working out all day and 2, she doesn't necessarily want to impress any of the male trainees here. There is a strict 'no dating' policy amongst the trainees anyway, so why even bother at this point?

"Eonnie!" Hyunsoo yells from the room, Amethyst walking out of the bathroom with a towel still wrapped around her body to see what she wants. "That Jay guy is calling your phone again."

"Decline it" she says as she puts on her underwear and a matching bra, not wanting to deal with him so early in the morning. It's his own fault that he cheated on her with her old best friend, Sarah, so she's not sure why he keeps trying to apologize. She knows their relationship was orchestrated by their parents, but she had really tried to make it work with him. If she could push away one of the hottest guys at school and not cheat on him, she would expect him to put in the same amount of effort.

She quickly puts on a pair of black leggings and a black and white Nike sports bra, a navy blue bomber jacket going on her arms and concealing the small tattoo she got of a crown on the inside of her arm. She then puts on some black and blue Nike's over her black ankle socks, standing up and putting her dance bag together for the day.

She waits for the others to get ready before they head down to eat breakfast together, their arms linked as they skip down the halls. Well, Amethyst is skipping down the halls, her practically dragging the other two by their arms as they groan about how it's still too early to have this much energy. The cafeteria is still pretty much empty as they grab a tray and go through the line, getting what they want before picking a table and taking a seat.

"I still can't believe you like that stuff" Woojin says with a scowl as she looks at the food that Hyunsoo and Amethyst have on their plates. Amethyst scoffs, pointing an accusatory finger at Woojin's plate.

"It's not our fault that you don't like real food. Seriously Eonnie, how can you stand to eat rabbit food every single day like that?"

"Salad is good for you!" she shouts as she takes a bite of her mostly green dish, glaring at Hyunsoo as she laughs with Amethyst. "Whatever. At least I won't get fat."

"Girl" Amethyst pauses, standing up and moving so that she is standing in front of her older friend. Woojin rolls her eyes when Amethyst's fingers trail to the end of her tank top, already knowing what is going to happen.

"Yeah, Yeah, we get it. You've got abs of fucking steal Amethyst, we know."

"Got that right!" She yells cockily, patting her toned stomach before returning to her seat. She's incredibly proud of her body, her working out more than the other two in order to maintain it. She has curves in all the right places with a flat stomach, and she can't be more happy with what her hard work got her.

"I'm practically perfect" she says sarcastically, it obvious that she doesn't really mean it and is joking around. "If only I could fucking sing."

"Yeah, but you can't" Hyunsoo sticks out her tongue before eating her food again, ducking out of the way as a hand goes flying towards the back of her head. Amethyst grumbles cuss words under her breath but goes back to eating as well, wanting to get as much food as she can so that she can go without eating until dinner time.

She can't help but wonder who will be watching their dance class though, her mind wandering as she finishes her glass of orange juice. Why did her instructor look so worried when she warned her? Oh well, no one has been able to stop her from enjoying what she was doing before, and she won't let some guy stop her either.