Fifteen

"Damn, dude...the new girl sounds like a total bitch."

Amethyst shrugs her shoulders noncommittally, neither confirming or denying her friend's claim.

"I mean, that's just what she did last night, but I'm not all too sure yet. Maybe she's not as bad as I think" she says over the sound of the water coming down from the shower head, putting color protectant shampoo in her hair to preserve the brown color she has. It was Woojin's idea to get the Carmel colored tips, her saying it made the younger woman look more mature.

"We'll see" Hyunsoo pipes up from her spot in the shower, not saying anything else due to the fact that the girl they are currently talking about in low voices just walked into the bathroom.

"Good morning Eunha" Woojin calls out after having a silent staring contest with Hyunsoo to decide who was going to acknowledge her first. "How was your first night in the dorm?"

Eunha grunts as she places her makeup bag onto the sink counter, not even glancing in the older girl's direction. Amethyst holds out her hand to block Woojin from storming over there and giving the new girl a piece of her mind, it clear that her opinion of her is not getting any better.

"Anyway" Hyunsoo clears her throat to dispel the awkwardness that has settled around them. "Amethyst Eonnie, did your boobs get bigger?"

"Why the fuck are you staring at my tits? You pervert!" said girl yells, jokingly covering her chest with her arms as her eyes widen.

She can't help but laugh along with the other two though, glad that Hyunsoo said something to take their minds off of the new girl with the bad attitude. She also knows that she's a hypocrite saying stuff like that since she's usually the one to bring attention to her body, and also points out the others' as well.

They finish their showers and go into their shared room, picking out their dance outfits for the day. Amethyst sighs as she goes through her closet, her fingertips trailing along the different clothes she has. She decides to go with a pair of grey sweatpants and a black sports bra, putting a red and black flannel over it but leaving it unbuttoned. Simple, black converse are on her feet, her scooping her hair up and into a messy bun. She goes back into the bathroom to quickly do her skin care routine before going back out after she is done.

"We ready to get some food?" Woojin asks from her spot on the bed, looking up from her phone.

Amethyst grins, "fuck yeah!"

The three friends start walking out the door, their arms linked as they giggle at their silliness. Amethysts stops at the door and bites her lower lip in contemplation though, turning back around to face Eunha who is texting someone on her phone.

"Eunha...do you want to come eat with us?"

The girl scoffs, snootily flipping her hair over her shoulder as she keeps her gaze on the device in her hand.

"Hard pass" she hisses between clenched teeth, making the other girl raise her eyebrows slightly. Amethyst shrugs before heading out the door to follow her friends, leaving the other in the room by herself.

Eunha scoffs again as she hears the door close, pausing her texting to glare at it with fiery eyes. There is no way she will ever like Amethyst. She is more than aware of the way all of the guys look at her. Heck, even her boyfriend looks at her as if she is some sort of Idol already. She doesn't think that Amethyst is as good as they make her out to be, it obviously clear that she is jealous of the way Jimin seems to worship the ground she walks on.

Eunha gets to the dance practice room just before the other three, her placing her stuff down next to her as she takes out her phone once more. The three girls walk into the room and it is immediately filled with greetings from the guys who were already in there, it clear that they have all grown close over the years. Eunha scoffs as she watches Amethyst fist bump some of the guys she is the closest with, the girl sneering at how happy they look as they converse.

Amethyst places her things down in her usual spot as soon as she finishes saying hi to all of the guys, immediately starting to stretch. Her muscles relax as she bends them in order to get loose, a content smile on her face as she begins moving around to the music already playing on the speaker. She fools around with Hyunsoo, the younger doing a move while the older copies her.

"Good morning everyone" their instructor yells as she enters the room, smiling slightly when she gets an enthusiastic reply. "I have some exciting news for you all."

They all quiet down and turn to look at her as she clasps her hands in front of her body, rocking back and forth on her feet as she waits for everyone's attention.

"We are having another choreography competition for the upcoming dance assessment!"

"No!"

They all turn to look at Woojin, laughing at her look of mortification. They are all feeling about the same though. They have had numerous assessments like this before so that BigHit can see who is doing well, and Amethyst always seems to get the top score. She is the best when it comes to coming up with choreo, her passion for choreographing coming out at times like this. They quiet down again when their instructor raises her hand, waiting for what else she has to say.

"We have a couple of rules that I have to go over first. Boys, since there are so many of you, you will be placed in groups of three. Girls, you are dancing alone and are required to wear heels."

This time it's Amethyst's turn to look horrified, her mouth dropping open as she comically drops to her knees. The guys around her can't help but laugh, knowing how much she hates dancing in heels. She should get used to it though, seeing as she is training to be an idol after all.

The instructor smiles kindly at her, "you can choose what song you would like to do. It may be an assessment, but I want to make a little competition out of it as well. You have five days, starting now."