Unexpected Surprise ch 16

Unexpected Surprise ch 16 (Skyelo) At Jax house~Jax was at home when there was a knock on the door it was Carly. "What do you want"Jax ask "I just came to tell you goodbye, Sonny and I our leaving town"Carly said "Wow"Jax said "I do hope you're happy Jax, We could never work, I could not put you first, It would always be Sonny"Carly said "I'm glad I know that now before we even went their"Jax said "Me too, I  hope you are happy"Carly said "Thanks you to"Jax said Carly left.

At Sonny house~Sonny was at home with Lorenzo when Alexis came in. "Sonny, What is going on"Alexis ask "I want Lorenzo to buy my territory I'm leaving town with Carly"Sonny said "Alright, I will get the paperwork"Alexis said "Thank you"Lorenzo said and left. "So you and Carly are leaving"Alexis ask "Yes, I told Kristina, I will miss her but it's just something I have to do"Sonny said "I wish you and Carly luck"Alexis said "Thank you"Sonny said as Carly came in. "What is going on"Carly ask "I was just telling Alexis goodbye"Sonny said "I hope you're both happy"Alexis said and left. "We our really going to do this"Carly ask "Yes"Sonny said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye came in she was worry about Lorenzo, "Lorenzo"Skye said he didn't answer so Skye pour herself some water when Rae came in. "Mother, Where have you been"Skye ask "Just take care of things, I got my medical license back"Rae said "That's great"Skye said "Thank you, Are you okay"Rae ask "Yes, I now owe the hotel, I stole it from Jax, I'm going to have a reopening soon"Skye said "Skye, Why did you steal the hotel, Do you have feelings for Jax"Rae ask as Lorenzo came by and was listening to them. "No, Mother I don't have any feelings for Jax, What we share is in the past, The twins and what I have with Lorenzo is my future"Skye said "Do you want to marry Lorenzo"Rae ask "Everything is going to fast that's all"Skye said "Skye, You deserve to be happy"Rae said "Will it last"Skye ask "Yes it will"Rae said as Lorenzo came in. "Lorenzo"Skye said she went by him and hug him. "Skye, I'm okay"Lorenzo said "I know you went to see Sonny"Skye said "I will go make some tea"Rae said and left. "Yes, I went to see Sonny, I will be owe this town now that now that Sonny is leaving, I will be so powerful that no one can touch us and our twins"Lorenzo said "How can I be sure"Skye said "You just have to trust me, We will have a lot more guards and we have to make sure our food is safe but we can do this"Lorenzo said "I  hope so, I always just wanted a child and a family of my own"Skye said "You will have it, I always wanted one to"Lorenzo said "I wonder if the reason Carly is leaving town because I took the hotel"Skye said "Could be"Lorenzo said " I will not miss either of them, they both are to blame for my brother being murdered"Skye said "I know you miss AJ"Lorenzo said "Yes, I do, I wish AJ was here he would be a great uncle to our twins and take ELQ back with Michael right by his side"Skye said "Yeah, I'm sure he would"Lorenzo said as Rae came in with tray of tea. "Skye, I have some tea for us"Rae said "That's a great idea, Skye you rest, I need to make a phone call"Lorenzo said and left. Skye and Rae sit down for tea.

Copyright by Skye's the limit