Unexpected Surprise ch 28

Unexpected Surprise ch 28 (Skyelo)~

AT Skye hotel~ Hailee was packing up her things when their was a knock on the door it was Rae and Skye. "You're coming"Hailee ask "Yes but I want my mother to come with us"Skye said "That's fine, This is good"Hailee said "Thank you, You're room is take care of"Skye said "Thanks, Let's go"Hailee said Skye and Hailee and Rae left.

At Skye/Lorenzo~ Lorenzo was talking to a man. "Now that I have Sonny Territory, I want more guards on my family"Lorenzo said "Yes, I will make it happened"The man said "Good, I want to go after the pires next, No drugs or weapons will I move"Lorenzo said "Alright"The man said he left.

At The Quartermaine~Alan was looking at a picture of Skye when Monica came in. "Alan"Monica ask "I just had a meeting with my lawyer, I set up a trust fund for Skye children"Alan said "I know you would, After Skye finds out she going to be upset but Skye is welcome into this family"Monica said as AJ came in. "You meant that"AJ ask "Yes I do, Skye and I had made peace while you were gone"Monica said "Good, Skye going to need all of us when she finds out, I still think we sure tell her"AJ said "Not till the baby is here"Alan said "I know, I just hate keeping secrets from Skye"AJ said "I know you do, AJ what are you going to do now that you're back"Alan ask "Skye, Ask me to work at the hotel with her but I don't know"AJ said as Edward came in. "I know what you and Michael can do, We can buy the pires and put a restaurant on it, You can run it with Michael"Edward said "I like that Grandfather"AJ said "I like it to"Alan said "Good, I have thought of a name , "Lila's"Edward said "Oh Grandfather, Do you trust me to run it"AJ ask "Yes, I do, I believe in you, I know you want a chance with you're son and you're going to get it"Edward said "I will and I will name it "Lila's"AJ said "Good, Let's go get the pires"Edward said AJ and Edward left. "I never thought I would see that"Alan said "Me either"Monica said "Looks like we our finally going to be on top again"Alan said "Yes"Monica said Alan and Monica share a kiss.

Copyright by Skye's the limit