Unexpected Surprise ch 42

Unexpected Surprise ch 42 (Skyelo) ~ " The Real Kristina Cassadine"

At Alexis house~ Alexis was at home when their was a knock on the door, Alexis open it was Luke, "Luke, You're back"Alexis said as Luke walk in. "Yes I'm, Alexis I have something to tell you, I found out that Kristina you thought was you're sister was a fake"Luke said "I know, I found out too I was going though of her things and I found out who my real sister is"Alexis said "Skye"Luke said "Yes"Alexis said "Have you told Skye"Luke ask "Not yet,, I want to but everyone wants me to wait, Skye is pregnant and any stress can hurt the baby"Alexis said "Oh"Luke said "How did you find out"Alexis ask "I went to visit the old lady and I found some papers at the house"Luke said he pull them out and give the papers to Alexis. "You know Skye, Do you think after she cool down she will be okay, I want to know her "Alexis said "Skye going to be upset, She love the Quartermaine, All she wanted was a family and to be lov the way she is, I don't know much about Skye childhood but it wasn't the best"Luke said "Mine wasn't either"Alexis said "Or mine, Who has a real nice childhood"Luke ask 'I don't know"Alexis said "So you're going to wait to tell Skye"Luke ask "Yes after the baby is born"Alexis said "Does anyone else know"Luke ask "The Quartermaine and Jax and Lorenzo"Alexis said "Lorenzo"Luke ask "His the father of the baby"Alexis said "Oh"Luke said "Is that way you came back"Alexis ask "Yes and to see Bobbie, It's all up to you when you want to tell Skye"Luke said and left.

At The Quartermaine Mansion~ AJ was home pour some coffee when Skye came in. "AJ , You're here"Skye said "Yes, I'm, Why"AJ ask "Dad say you didn't come home last night, So how was you're date with Kate"Skye ask "It wasn't a date, We went to The City to pick out furniture for the restaurant"AJ said "That's all"Skye ask "Yes Skye, Kate and I are just business partners that's all"AJ said "AJ, I want you happy and I think Kate is the perfect woman for you"Skye said "Kate is smart and independent woman"AJ said "Yes, She not needed and I want you happy"Skye said "Skye, I'm, happy by working with my son"AJ said "Yes but you need love, We both deserve someone who love us for  who we our, Lorenzo love me for who I'm and I want you to have it too"Skye said "Thanks Skye, You're my best friend and I'm glad I have you in my life, You will always be in my life"AJ said "Of cause I will, what does that mean"Skye ask "Nothing, How are the twins"AJ ask "Good, We found out I'm having twins girls"Skye said "Oh that's great"AJ said "Yes it is, I need to get to the hotel , I'll see you tonight"Skye said and left. "Oh Skye, I hope I don't lose you when you find out"AJ said to himself.

At The docks~ Bobbie was their looking at Skye paternity test when Luke came by. "Barbara Jean, What are you looking at"Luke ask "Luke, Why are you really back, Is it about this"Bobbie ask she show Luke the paternity test. "Yes, I found out, Why do you have it. Barbara Jean, Are you thinking of getting Skye back for the hotel with this"Luke ask "I know Carly has done things but she was so happy with the hotel and running it, I want Carly back in town. Do you know AJ is alive, His getting close to Michael and I don't like it"Bobbie said "Barbara now that Michael is older not even Carly or Sonny can stop Michael from getting to know his father, Don't do this, Skye is pregnant"Luke said as Skye came by. "Luke, You're back"Skye said "Yes, I heard about the baby Congrats, So you and Lorenzo"Luke ask  "Yes, I'm happy Luke, I do hope you stay in town and we can be friends"Skye said "Always, How is the baby"Luke ask "Great, They are twin girls"Skye said "That's wonderful"Luke said "Bobbie, I'm sorry you're missing Carly, I get that you're a mother missing her child"Skye said "Skye, I have to tell you something"Bobbie said "What"Skye ask Bobbie and Luke share a look, "I will not be at the hotel opening"Bobbie said "Oh, Okay, I get it,  I do hope you come Luke, We can catch up"Skye said "I may come"Luke said "Good"Skye said and left. "Bobbie, You did the right thing"Luke said "I know, Alan and Rae our going to be so  hurt over this"Bobbie said "Yes"Luke said "Let's go have a drink"Bobbie said "Sound good"Luke said

Copyright by Skye's the limit