Chapter 1: The Game

Stephanie sighed as she walked down the sidewalk, her mp3 player in her right hand, listening to music as she walked.

She was listening to one of her favorite songs on it, but Stephanie decided to not listen to music anymore since how bored she is now.

So, she turned her mp3 player off and put it away in her blue jeans pocket, after stopping in front of an arcade building.

After Stephanie placed her mp3 player in her blue jeans pocket, she glanced up from looking down at her sides, sighing gently to herself.

Then, the door to the arcade building opened from the right-hand side of where she is, as a crowd of people waiting at the entrance entered.

She watched as the swarm of people entered the arcade, wondering to herself of how could the building hold that many people inside?

Stephanie glanced up at the sign that is above the store that reads, "Litwak's Arcade."

Glancing back down at the arcade, a man stepped out from inside, glancing around for anyone else.

The owner of the arcade is a tall man, with brown hair with gray streaks and a mustache.

He wears an identical soccer uniform, a black and white striped shirt with a black collar, with a black electric watch on the left wrist.

He has a pair of pants in the color of dandelions, with keys on the left-hand side of his waist and a quarter dispenser on the right side.

On the left-hand side of his chest is a name tag that reads "Stan Litwack."

He also wears a pair of white socks and a pair of shoes in the color of granola.

The owner notices her standing on the sidewalk, looking curious about what is going on.

She noticed the man standing out in the opening and looked curious.

"Hey, what are you waiting for?" he called over to her, as she gently tilted her head to the side. "Come on in!"

She hesitated for a moment, before glancing side to side for a moment and glanced back at him, who was still waiting patiently for her.

Deciding to kill some time that is left, Stephanie walked over to the arcade store, glancing at him for a moment, before entering the store.

When she entered the store, Stephanie was encountered with many, many arcade games.

Some games were dancing games; some were games where you can paint pictures on, throwing games, hitting games, many arcade games that wowed her.

She felt a little nervous about playing the games since she is a "master" at games.

The owner of the store noticed Stephanie glancing around after he had closed the door behind his back.

He walked up to her side, looking confused about why Stephanie seems so hesitant to play arcade games.

"What's wrong?" he asked as she looked at him. "You're acting as if someone's going to hurt you when they come here."

"N-No." she stammered, moving a lock of her hair over her ear, feeling a little worried about his reaction to her being half robot. "I'm just surprised at how many games there are in this place. I don't know which one to choose."

He gently chuckled from her remark at the number of games there are inside, not even reacting to her.

Stephanie felt confused about why he was not surprised when he finally noticed, staring or looking suspicious of her.