Chapter 4: A New Game In The Arcade

After explaining what happened to Hailey, she understood Stephanie, as she thought to herself for a moment.

"Did anyone else saw what happened?" she asked.

"Not what I can think from the top of my head," Stephanie answered, rubbing the back of her head with her right hand. "Everything was a blur after what happened."

Hailey went back to thinking to herself, as Ralph walked back from the apartments in the distance.

"Okay, I took Quasar back to his apartment," Ralph spoke, catching both Hailey's and Stephanie's attention as they glanced over at him. "And nothin' bad happened after that."

Stephanie sighed in relief after Ralph delivered the good news about him.

She mentally thinks that she might have delivered one of the worse punches she uses.

"But uh, how did you defeat him so quickly?" Ralph asked, sounding confused.

A light neon blush appeared on her cheeks as she sheepishly chuckled, glancing away from the two, while her right hand was on her left arm.

"That's going to be a long story to explain too," she spoke, chuckling nervously.

A confused look replaced Ralph's expression, so with one finger, he gently rubbed her cheek, as she looked confused.

"What are you doin'?" she asked, gently pushing his finger away.

"Your cheeks are pink," Hailey spoke, answering Stephanie's question, as Ralph used his other hand, trying to wipe the pink off her cheeks with his thumb.

"This is normal," she spoke, softly chuckling as she placed her right hand on Ralph's thumb, pushing it away from her cheek. "This is my actual blush."

"Do all gamers blush that color?" Ralph asked, moving his hands away when he noticed her pushing his fingers away.

"Not really," she spoke, feeling her face with her left hand. "None of the people could actually blush like this. But they blush commonly, except for me. I blush this unique color."

"What happens if you are red-faced?" Hailey asked.

Stephanie thought to herself for a moment, the blush on her cheeks disappeared.

"That I have not figured out, yet," she answered, thinking to herself. "That sometimes never happens. Only the tips of my ears are either pink or only my cheeks."

Ralph thought to himself for a moment, before Stephanie noticed outside of the screen, as the time was nighttime out of the arcade.

"Whoa!" she exclaimed, turning to the screen. "It looks big out there!"