first hour.

HATE

"Holy shit."

Bakugou lets out a small gasp, stepping towards the elevator doors the split second they close, "Oi! Open up!" He barks, as if the elevator could listen to him, banging on the door with his fist redundantly. "Don't fucking tell me-"

"We're stuck. Great." Todoroki comments quite obviously, finishing Bakugou's sentence. He takes a couple glances around the walls of the elevator as if looking for plans to escape.

"No, no, no!" Bakugou whines.

"No what? That we're not stuck? Sorry to burst your bubble, Bakugou, but we're clearly stuck." Todoroki shrugs.

Bakugou ignores the stupid bastard's response and his urge to punch him, as he bent down, trying to fit his fingers in the small crack of the doors to (somehow) slide it open manually.

"You should know that's not going to work." Todoroki quips.

Bakugou grunts, straightening his posture as he stood up. "Well, I should at least fucking try, shouldn't I?! How 'bout you try doing that as well, you piece of shit?! Instead of, I don't know! Making useless fucking side comments? You fucking dick." He huffs, resuming his task.

Todoroki yawns, ridiculing him. "Okay nice monologue. That it?" He sits down on one of the sides of the elevator, back leaning against the metal.

Bakugou groans, as he raised his arm behind his head. Out of complete blinding rage, he roundhouse kicks the elevator. And one thing can be said— Bakugou's out of options.

"Calm down, geez-"

"—Don't tell me what to fucking do!"

"See, this is why you're so difficult-"

"—Me?! I'm the one being difficult?! Alright. Says your fuck ass whose not even trying to get us out of here!" Katsuki is livid, burning flagrant sentences spewing out of his mouth like it was rehearsed, words set on fire as they were set off his tongue. Veins rose up, as if the blood contained in them was boiling- begging for release underneath the creamy sheer skin of his neck.

The yelling ricocheted into Todoroki's ears, though no response was sent back. The echoes only left as lonely sound waves, bouncing back and forth until they melt into the gradual uncomfortable silence settling between them.

And with the click of his tongue, Bakugou walked towards the other corner, facing the wall (trying to ignore the Half and Half Bastard) as he sat down.

It remained like this for the rest of the hour— Todoroki on one side, Bakugou on the other, backs turned on each other. It was as if some sort of voiding line was drawn in between their diminutive yet distancing space that separated them. Either refused to cross that line.

No words were uttered, yet a message was brought out with clarity even in the midst of the adamant tension that continued to linger.

I fucking hate you.

I... hate you.

________

hiya!!

omg omg omg i finally updated this heehee

im sorry if it's short :( i tried to make it as long as i could

i'll update again later !! stay tuned for that

let's get turnt :p