second hour.

— WISH —

Beep!

Bakugou grunts, looking over his shoulder, he glares at Todoroki, "Can you shut up?" He spits through gritted teeth.

"That wasn't me. It was my watch." Todoroki points at the silver Rolex wrapped around his wrist. "An hour has passed."

"An hour only? What the fuck. I-" Bakugou stood up, huffing. "I cannot, wait, no I will not fucking tolerate this bullshit any fucking further."

Todoroki shrugs.

"How the fuck can we get out of here? I'm sick of this." Bakugou complained. "I'm sick of this shit!"

"Stop complaining, please." Todoroki grumbles. "And, I don't know, Bakugou. Is there a cctv or a vent or..? Is there an emergency button?" He asks.

Bakugou scans around the elevator, eyes darting around frantically for something. Something other than the annoying iron metal walls that reflected a distorted image of himself. He clicked his tongue in annoyance- both at the stupid walls and at the novel fact that there wasn't anything in sight. Todoroki included as well- but that was a constant all was aware of.

"Fuck there isn't anything."  Katsuki groans, clenching his fists in spheres, whipping his head back at Todoroki, "Do you have your phone? I left mine, damnit." He curses.

Todoroki tenses up momentarily, but then relaxing his stature and then muttering, "No..." tilting his head to the side.

Bakugou grumbles to himself, lips then forming into a pout as he sat down with his arms crossed and his legs spread. "Fucking hell."

Todoroki blinked.

"I-It's okay. We'll get out of here somehow..."

Todoroki's statement was quite debatable. It could be some form of empty motivation- as if to conceal the rippling effects bound to occur. But maybe, just maybe, there was some part of Todoroki's declaration that was right.

Bakugou folds his legs to his chest, laying his elbows on his knees as a rest, to which he settles his forehead on, covering the all of his face so the only thing left seen was his the spiky mop of blonde locks pointed at every corner.

Todoroki just stared.

Bakugou sighs internally, shutting his eyes. In all honesty, he fucking wished the Half and Half Bastard was correct.

He wished.