|| Todoroki X Daughter|Child Reader ||

Hi again, reader!  I know 11 is a little older than usual for my one-shots but it's technically still quite a young age. This subject may be a little uncomfortable for some people, however for me, it isn't at all, so I decided to write this. As always, enjoy!
In this, Todoroki is your farther and he is 35 years old. You are his daughter, and you are 11 years old.

||

"Hey, dad? Can we get these?" You asked your dad, holding up a packet of brownies in your hands with a questioning look on your face as you tilted your head slightly. Your dad looked away from the loaf of bread in his hand to face you.

"Alright, sweet, but just don't them all at once like last time." Once seeing what was in your hands, he answered in a soft tone. Reaching out for the small box, he took it gently and placed it in the shopping cart, careful not to wreck the packaging or the treats inside.

You two were in the bakery aisle at the supermarket, doing the weekly grocery shop you always did on Thursdays. It was a nice time to take a step back from your hectic lives and do a simple task together, even if it was small. Any time Todoroki spent with his precious daughter was time well spent in his eyes.

When the box of brownies was placed in your shopping cart, you smiled and jiggled up and down a little.

"Thanks! And I promise I wont eat them all." Your big smile was adorable to your farther as he watched you jump up and down over a small box of brownies.

"Okay, come on." He answered in a gentle voice, a smile tugging at his lips. You trailed behind as he walked along with the cart again, observing all the different delicious baked goods on the shelves on either side of you two.

After walking around the supermarket and happily chatting for another 5 minutes, you reached the fruit and veg section, where Todoroki was focused on picking the best looking apples. You didn't think it was the most important thing ever, but you didn't mind waiting around for him to do it. Although, for the past 30 minutes, you had a deep, aching pain in your stomach. It wasn't like anything you had felt before and it was lower than usual.

Suddenly, you felt something tickle your inner thigh. It was subtle but still made you notice the tickling feeling. You don't think much of it, reaching in between your school uniform skirt to itch the spot that tickled. When you pull your hand out, the sight of it made your eyes widen and your eye brows knit together in confusion. Your fingers were covered in deep red blood.

'Blood? Why is there blood?' You thought as you inspected your red fingers with a rising panic in your body.

The tickle must've been a small stream of blood that trickled down your leg. After a short few seconds, it came to you. It might be your period. You had close to no clue on what a period was, because obviously your dad had never talked to you about it. Not because he found it awkward or gross, he didn't think that at all, it was just that he had never really got around to it. School had never taught you about it either, because you were still too young.

You balled your right hand into a fist so the blood covered tips of your fingers were almost completely hidden from anyone's eyes. Your heart beat began to speed up and you could feel it in your chest, aswell as a strong burning sensation in your beet red cheeks. Your breathing was shaking, panic taking over your every thought. There were so many people around that could see, including your dad who stood infront of you, back facing you to inspect the apples.

'Crap, what do I do? There's no way I'm telling dad. Wait, what if people can see blood on me? This is so emabarassing..'

When you realise there's a bathroom nearby, you were quick to excuse yourself, extremely eager to escape the eyes of the many shoppers. With your shaking hand, you quickly tap your dad's back and he turns around to you.