|| Izuku X Sister|Young Reader ||

|| Hi again, people! First of all, sorry to all of you who don't like these fluffy one shots where absolutely nothing (but fluff) happens, but I just can't help myself! I love pointless, tooth rotting, heart ripping fluff. Also you wanna know where I got this idea from? I went to my friend's house and she has the cutest little sister!
Izuku is 16 years old and you are nine years old ||

||

"Ugh, c'mon!" You whined sadly, hopping up and bouncing up and down on your brother's bed, making his body move a bit, as well as all his papers and pencils. "You promised, Zu!"

The poor boy fumbled to collect all his bouncing pencils that were hopping up and down with every giant bounce you created behind him. "I know, I'm sorry.. I just have all this crap to read for a History test tomorrow." He explains as he shoves all his stationary in a pencil case and chucks it in a drawer, and you could tell he felt bad.

That morning, you woke up at the crack of dawn as usual, and sat on the couch in a giant huddle of blankets and watched your cartoons on the TV. That was until the sun had fully risen, finally peeping out from behind the living room's curtains, and you got the perfect idea. To build a fort with your blankets!

Izuku had came out from the hallway, scratching his crazy mess of green bed hair and groaning out a sleepy good morning to you. He saw your little focused face as you stacked the cushions and pillows, and he chuckled as he got some orange juice from the fridge.

He asked what you were doing and when you told him and asked him to help, he said he would help a bit later. Now it was 9 am, which to you, was later.

Now he was off the bed, putting all his study papers away in his desk's drawers, you stood there for a second before smiling and doing a very dramatic jump onto the floor. 

"Let's gooo!" Scrunching up your face, you bellowed with a funnily deep voice, running out Izuku's room with both hands out like a super hero's. He laughed, threw his folder onto his bed and walked out after you. Honestly, he could use a break from the studying. When he got around the corner, you were already standing on the couch, ginormous pillow in hand. 

"These things are fat! And heavy." You grunted, plopping it onto the floor and already pouncing on another cushion to your side.

A smile came onto his face and he picked up a blanket from the couch's arm, stretching it out and folding it slightly. "How should we build it so it won't fall over?"

"Ooh!" You grinned, jumping over the back of the couch and dragging a heavy dining chair along the floor back to your pillow fort. Midoriya was trying his best to hang the blanket he had over the couch, and looked up to see you dragging the chair.

"Oh yeah, good idea!" He took it and dragged it the last little bit, still holding up the corner of the blanket in one hand. "What are you gonna do in this thing, anyway?"

"Be sleepy and cozy, duh!" You put on an expression as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, which made him chuckle a bit. You went on your tip toes and hung another sheet from the chair he was tying the other onto. "What else are you supposed to do in a pillow fort?"

"Didn't you start playing some random zumba video thing on your Ipad and piss yourself laughing last time?" He snorted at the memory. He's right, last time you made a fort by yourself and when him and your mum came out, you were floppily dancing to some video of a 80's woman with tears in your eyes. 

"That wasn't 'sleepy and cozy' protocol, you violated the pillow fort laws!" He laughed, and lightly threw a small pillow at you, making you giggle.

A cheeky smile came onto your face, and you rolled onto the floor into an ocean of pillows and cushions, beginning to giggle like you had done on that day. "She had weird arm bands!" You squealed and started up laughing as hard as before. "And poodle hair!"