|| Katsuki X Sister|Young Reader ||

|| Hello, so I found this draft and thought it was pretty funny? I mean it's no where near as good as I would be able to write now, because it's a few months old, but whatever ˏ₍•ɞ•₎ˎ
Reader is eleven, and Katsuki is sixteen. ||

||

"Cooties!" Upon seeing your brother creak your bedroom door open, you yelled out your little inside joke with fake disgust and a cough to top it off. On more than one occasion, he'd call out the same thing with a cheeky grin every time you greeted each other, getting a kick out of your grumpy little face every time. Neither of you actually said it to be mean, though.

"Ha, ha, asshole." He threw his forced laughter back at you, this time without his smile that usually came with it. Glaring suspiciously across the room at your older brother, you set your device down to the side and looked at him as if trying to decipher a puzzle.

 His eyes gave a quick glance back out to the hallway before stepping around your door and closing it behind you quietly. Katsuki's hand remains around the handle of your sticker covered door, and he turns around with cautious eyes and his other hand outstretched in your direction. "Alright, listen."

"Yeah?" Your suspicion didn't come out any less in your voice. "What?"

He exhaled dramatically and flopped down onto your wheelie desk chair. "Okay so, uh... Don't scream your head off or any of that shit, but I may or may not have fucked up your little collection of baby crap."

If Bakugou was being completely honest, the way you stared at him for the next twenty seconds slightly scared him. Your eyes were fixated into his, both pairs of red eyes staring into each other, but yours were looking like you just saw a second head grow out his neck. Sitting there getting stared at by you was making him uneasy, waiting for you to snap like standing in front of an angry lion ready to pounce.

Your baby stuff was simply a box of pacifiers, cute little onesies and a bunch of other things from when you were an infant, and it was something you and Mitsuki treasured. Of course your dear old dad loved it as well, but you two treated it like it was your actual baby.

All of a sudden, the snap he was waiting for came and he sat in your chair, listening with a hint of guilt in his face. Your staring trance was broken and your burst into a frown and you jumped up to your feet to weakly hit him in the arms. "What do you mean?!"

He grunted with each little hit you gave him, and tried shoving you off. He wasn't mad at you for doing it, because dare he say he felt bad and understood you were angry. His arms flailed around and slapped you away like two toddlers fighting. "Hey, chill, okay?"

"Butthole!" You kept slapping him and punching him with your significantly smaller fists, and then completely stopped with a huge gasp and a devilish grin made Bakugou doesn't look forward to whatever's going on in your brain. You grin at him and indulge in his suspenseful face. 

Your whisper, "I'm telling mom." Like it's the best idea you'd ever had.

"No, no, you can't do that, you hear me?" He said quietly, eyebrows slightly pulled down together and he grabs your arms, shaking you a small bit. He articulates the last four words to emphasize his situation. "You do that and she will fry my head  off."

Your smug grin didn't falter, if anything it grew. "And?"

For what felt like forever, he stared up at your eyes while holding onto your arms, looking like he was having an internal debate with himself before finally saying, "Five bucks."

He watches you pout and bob your head around a few times as if you were thinking about it. Your eyebrows raise and your pout turns to duck lips while you squint at him. You knew what he was talking about; he'd give you money to keep you quiet. "Ten."

"Really?"

"Fifteen."

"What? No!"

"Fifteen bucks.. and I get to eat your dessert for tonight."

His sigh and shake of his head told you he wasn't into the idea very much, since he enjoyed having something sweet at the end of a hard day. It never was much, but you'd take any more sweets you could get. "Whatever. Fifteen bucks and my dessert tonight. Deal?"

"I'll think about it." Your arms crossed and you walked back to your bed with your eyes shut like a posh business lady. The look you saw he was giving you when you opened your eyes made you snort and wave your hand dismissively. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. I know a good deal when I see one. Ice cream? Hell yeah."

His head shook and he scoffed with amusement at the fact he just bartered with an eleven year old. He held out a hand and you shook it firmly.

"Don't tell dad either, though." He adds when you let go and start walking out your room.

You pat your tummy, and skip down the hall. "Yeah well you should break stuff more often, I could get used to extra dessert."