Get to know you

7:00
Yoongi:Hey

Y/n:Hey

Yoongi:You coming to the concert?

Y/n:Yea i just have to pick up my cousin

Yoongi:ok

Y/n:How long is the concert

Yoongi:About half an hour or so

Y/n:Oh

8:00
Yoongi:Cant wait to meet you in person

Y/n:Really?

Yoongi:No😂

Y/n:😒

Yoongi:Im kidding

Y/n:You have a lot of fans

Yoongi:Yea and i love every single one of them

Y/n:Aww

Yoongi:Shush

                            9:55 (after concert)
Y/n:Ok where do we have to go

Yoongi:Just pass the gates separating the stage and the rest of the arena a security guard is already on the way to receive you.

Y/n:ok

Y/n: The guard is here,we're coming

Yoongi's POV

I saw her text and immediately started to panick."Yoongi you ok?" Asked Hoseok while walking towards me
"Yea im good" i said.He looked at me,quickly scanned my face and sat down next to me."She's coming right?" I looked at him "Yea".He smiled "Cant wait to meet your friend yoongi" he finally said and stood up again.Then   The door knob started to turn and the door flew open.

Y/n's POV
The guard opened the door and all my cousin, Yeong, did was pull my arm out of excitement.When it finally opened my heart dropped to my feet.The seven men were standing right in front of me and my cousin.I admit they all look handsome."AHHHHHHHH!" Screeched Yeong."OH MY GOD ITS REALLY YOU.ALL OF YOU. YOU'RE MORE BEAUTIFUL IN PERSON" said yeong.They all blushed like if it was there first time hearing this which it wasnt.
Then Yoongi stepped out of the line they were standing in."Hello Kim Y/n" he said with a slight smile on his face.I couldnt speak.Not one word came out my mouth until Yeong shoved me which got me to say something "Uh hi Yoongi" i said "Oh so you're the y/n we've been hearing about" said Namjoon while looking straight at me "Nice to finally meet you" he said with a huge smile.I looked over back at Yoongi who gave Namjoon a little glare."Nice to meet you too" i finally said.Yeong was confused but didnt care she talked and talked with bangtan while i just stood behind her avoiding any eye contact with the members.
I looked at the time and it was almost midnight "Yeong we should go now" i said putting my hand over her shoulder "They need to get some rest and you do too" she turned to look at me with sadness in her eyes as she said "ok".She said goodbye to the members and walked towards the door. "Y/n it was really nice to meet you" said bangtan in unison except Yoongi. Yoongi walked towards me "Yea it was really nice meeting you next time lets talk a little bit more" he said while giving me a friendly hug and ending it with a smile.