Shopping

1:33 pm

Yoongi:Hey^^

Y/n:Hey yoongs^^

Yoongi:watcha doing right now?

Y/n:Nothing why?

Yoongi:Where do u live?

Y/n: Why would i tell you where i live yoongi

Yoongi:Just tell im not going to murder you😒

Y/n:Tell me why first

Yoongi:So we can go get ice cream

Y/n:Can we just meet up?

Yoongi:No.

Y/n:Ugh *gives address*

Yoongi:Thanks

3:56
Yoongi:Im outside

Y/n:YOU REALLY CAME TO MY HOUSE!?

Yoongi:yea im outside hurry up

Y/n:KID WHY DID U COME HERE!?

Yoongi:First of all im no kid and second of all i told you for ICE CREAM

Y/n:ok im going outside

Yoongi's POV

I put my phone down and stared out to the street while i waited for her.It took her 10 minutes to get out of her house.COULD SHE HAVE WALKED ANY SLOWER!?.She hesitated to open my car door so i opened it for her from the inside "didnt i say to hurry up?" I asked an in irritated tone."sorry" she said as she bowed and got into the car which made me form a little smile."you have a really nice car" she said looking around as of she never saw a car before."Thanks" i said finally driving off from her home.We passed a sign saying *Seoul mall* "I thought you said for ice cream" She said turning her head to me "The ice cream shop i like is in the mall" i said putting my full attention back on the road "oh ok".The ride was silent after that.I pulled up to a parking spot and turned off the car."ok we're here" i looked over at her and she already started to open the car door so i did too. We started to walk to the entrance and i was finally able to find my favorite ice cream shop."Over here" i said walking forward leaving her behind me.We ordered and finished up our ice creams."Lets go shopping!" She said standing up.I took a look at the time and shrugged.I followed her into a store.She looked around but couldnt find anything."Lets go to a different store" i suggested "No wait i think i found something" i took a look at what she was holding if looked like a dress.It was red and looked short and tight."Are you sure that will fit you?" "Yoongi i know I'm fat but I'm not that fat" i rolled my eyes as she headed toward the fitting rooms.I waited until she finally came out.I was right it was tight it made her figure stand out more and the dress ended mid thigh and had a V opening in the back which made her back visible.I stared and i think for a little too long because she started to get weirded out."uh yoongi you good?" She asked waving a hand over my face "Im fine"i said swatting her hand away."um ok" she said going back in the dressing room."God dammit" she said "what happend?" "I forgot my wallet on my dresser" i chuckled "its fine ill pay for it" "Yoongi you dont have too" "Consider it as a gift ok" she looked at me blankly and shrugged it off.I payed and we headed towards another store.