The cupcake

(Next day)1:00 pm
Y/n:Hey yoongs😄

Yoongi:Hey y/n

Y/n:What are you up to?

Yoongi:Nothing hbu

Y/n:Nothing.Have any time to come over?

Yoongi:I think why?

Y/n:Just asking.....I made cupcakes

Yoongi:Coming right over

Y/n:😂

Yoongi POV

I immediatly stood up and put on my shoes and coat and an out my room.
"Hyung wear are you going?"Asked jungkook still facing the tv screen while playing a video game."Just going over to y/n's place"
"Why?" "She made cupcakes and i want some"
I said in a very serious tone "oooo can you bring me some too" he said with his bunny smile "Sure" i said and headed out the door

~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~

D. N. D. N
I. G.    O. G

Y/n POV

I opened the door and saw yoongi with a smile on his face

"Can i get cupcakes now??"he said jumping up and down a little "Yea they're in the kitchen" i said pointing to the direction of the kitchen
He walked in and went straight into the kitchen "oh yea btw jk wants some too" he yelled from the kitchen "Im sure theres enough for you to take some to him" i walked toward the kitchen just to meet a cute little yoongi eating a cupcake "these are delicious" he said.I gave him a smile and sat in my living room."watcha watching" he said sitting next to me "Just a movie" "what movie?" "ehhh 'love,simone' " "oh,Is it a good movie?" I nodded
Some time passed by i would say about in hour and i fell asleep.Yoongi was still here watching the movie not saying a thing.
Yoongi POV
I looked over to y/n and saw that she was asleep.I stood up and grabbed a blanket from one of her closets and put it on top of her.I wiped of her hair from her face and i leaned over to her cheek and..................i put a cupcake on her face.I stood up and laughed.I saw her opening her eyes and then she touched her cheek "Yoongi you asshole" she said as she stood up grabbing the cupcake from her face throwing it at me. "Haha you missed" i said sticking my tongue out.She ran towards the kitchen and grabbed more cupcakes.Once i saw her i ran towards the door and opened it heading straight towards my car."YOONGI COME BACK HERE YOU COWARD!!!" I opened the car door and went inside and locked the doors.I started the engine and let down my window "Bye y/n thanks for the cupcakes!!!" I said as i drove off.I heard a splater on the back window and slowed down to look.She threw a cupcake at my window and it wasnt sliding off."dangit y/n!!!!" I yelled.

Back at the dorm~~~

I walked towards the cupcake on my window and took it off.I walked towards the dorm door and opened it just to see jungkook still playing video games."Hey jungkook here's your cupcake" i said giving him the cupcake from my hand "Thanks hyung....um what happend to the frosting?" I looked at him straight into his soul "dont worry about it" then i walked off to my room leaving a confused jungkook eating a cupcake.