Aish~Min Yoongi

1:00 pm

Yoongi:Hey

Y/n: Hey

Yoongi:Wyd?

Y/n:Not much how about you?

Yoongi:Just in the studio

Y/n:The genius lab

Yoongi:How'd you know the name

Y/n:Yeong told me about it

Yoongi:Oh. It was really nice meeting you in person

Y/n:Really?

Yoongi:Yea and definitely not awkward at all

Y/n: I see your sarcasm

Yoongi: :b

Y/n:Aish

Yoongi:Want to hang out some time?

Y/n:Um sure when?

Yoongi:How about today?

Y/n:Aren't you busy?

Yoongi:Nope.Ill see you at the Hyochang park at 4:00. (Hyochang park is a real place me dudes)

Y/n:Ok

3:55 pm
Yoongi:Are you coming or not

Y/n:Im coming im only 6 minutes away from the park

Yoongi:Ok hurry then i bought ice cream hope you like vanilla.

Y/n:Im coming

Y/n's POV

I walked a little further and arrived at the parks gate.

Y/n:Ok im here where are you?

Yoongi:On the field

Y/n:Ok

I walked past trees and bushes and kids running by until i was finally able to see  yoongi sitting down in the middle of the field eating his ice cream cone. I ran towards him and sat next to him "Hey" he said with his gummy smile while handing me my ice cream "Hey yoongs" i said getting the ice cream from his hand. "So what do you want to do?" I asked. "Do you know how to play basketball?" "Yea but i wouldn't say I'm good at it" "Great lets go to the basketball court then" he said standing up and not giving me a chance to speak.I followed behind him all the way to the court."Ok wait right here" he said going up to a group of random people.I saw them handing a basketball to him and he bowed (Meaning he said thank you if you didn't know)

"Ok they were nice enough to let us use their ball,now what score will show victory?"  "Hmmm how about 24?"  "Thats sounds great". He dribbled the basket ball and ran towards the middle of the court as i followed."Ok ready to eat my dust" He said giving me a glare that makes me want to admit defeat right on the spot. I shook my head "Bring it on Min Yoongi" he smirked and dribbled the ball past me as i chased after him. He was getting close to the net so i had to get in front of him.Defense.

He turned around so his back was in front of me and ran towards the net blocking me from getting the ball and then "woosh" the ball went in the net "Your defense sucks" he said "I said i wasn't good didn't I?" He chuckled while moving his hair off his face.
The same thing kept happening over and over and over. If he made the shot again he would win. "Yoongi i cant-"i fell on the ground in exhaustion.He walked towards me with the ball in his hand and shot it towards the net."woosh". He did it,he won. He stood above me and smirked "I won". "Aish min yoongi" he smiled and pulled me up from the ground."Here's some water" he said handing me a bottle."Thanks" "you suck at basketball" i glared at him and shoved his shoulder.He laughed. *ding* he pulled out his phone and put back in his pocket after looking at the screen."I have to go" he said "Ill text you later" i waved goodbye and he handed the people back their ball and went out the park."Bye yoongi" i whispered to myself after walking off the court.