Chapter 2 y/l/n= your last name

You stepped in the doors of the apartments, feeling a damp mist smell a strange scent of must in the air. You just shake your head, telling yourself to forget about it. Ashton walks in too, holding his gear boy to the side. He winced as he  stared dead eyed at a blood stain on the floor.
        "Ok don't freak out but.." you dad was standing in front of your u guys looking nervous.
        "There was recently a murder here", he finished, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand, as you winced, and Ashton gaped, almost dropping the gear boy.
        "Daaaad I don't wanna live somewhere where someone was just murdered!" Ashton moaned upsettingly.
        "I have to admit it's pretty..AWESOME!!!" You yowl excitingly as you look around, even seeing quite more blood stains.
        "Okay well, let's just get to the apartment and unpack before we actually do anything"

         After you are done unpacking, you decide to go meet your neighbours. Since you are in apartment room 104, the closest to the exit, you decide to start with 103. There's a metal mail slot that says "Mr. Addison", on it. You shrug and assume that must be the name of the owner. You knock on the door and wait for a response as a man with very light brown, almost completely hidden, short hair.
         "Why hello there, you must be new", the man says in a kind but elegant tone.
         "Yes, my name is y/n", you reply shyly, crossing your hands behind your back.
         "Ah yes, Y/n  y/l/n"

        After pretty much a whole day of introducing yourself to different neighbours, both nice and rude, you make it to the 4th floor. You step out of the elevator, but you immediately see a boy with blue hair and pigtails. He was wearing reddish coloured jeans that had both knees ripped and a off-black long shirt with blue sneakers. Actually, you weren't even sure if they were a boy. But one thing in particular you noticed about him; he had a strange looking mask with a light pink colour on the left side. You were lost in thoughts about him before he finally said something.
        "Hey?"
You realized that he was talking to you this whole time, but you were so dazed you didn't notice. You just shook your head and responded;
        "Oh..uhm..hey" the boy turned his head to the right corner and rubbed his arm.
        "I saw you looking at my..prosthetic"
        "Prosthetic?" you wondered confusingly.
        "Yea, it's no mask", he said snickering.
        "Oh..heh..sorry"
        "It's whatever. You must be the new girl Larry was talking about. My name is Sal Fisher, but you can call me SallyFace",Sal said, holding out his arm kindly.
        "SallyFace?" you questioned, reaching out your arm to shake his hand.
        "Yea uhm..people sometimes call me that because of.." he pointed at his prosthetic.
        "Oh..I'm sorry..I'd rather just call you Sal, dude. It seems a little rude calling you SallyFace.."
        "Thanks", he said smiling, though it was hidden. You smiled as well.
        "Oh! I forgot! If we're gonna be friends you just have to meet my dude Larry!" He said enthusiastically.
        "And also we might have to visit his mom, Lisa, considering you may need a keycard to the basement", he continued sounding excited.
        "Oh..but I'm talking too much. Just..come on"

         You follow Sal to meet Larry in the basement. As you wait in the elevator with him, you think about your best friend, Claire, who still lives in Colorado. She was your only friend, but now you are going to meet new friends, you think. Little did you know you meet more than friends...