Chapter 3 (continued)

"Anyways, have you been to floor 5 yet?" Larry asks you.
       "No"
       "Oh, come on we need to show you what sorts of weird things go on down there. But first, here take this"
Larry hands you a key card.
       "It's a key card to the basement. You can come down and see me anytime you want now"
Larry smiles once again.
        "Anyways, let's go to floor 5!" Sal said, grabbing the arm of your black hoodie [just pretend your wearing a black hoodie] as you walk alongside him to the elevator, Larry following.

        "This is it", Sal said, staring off into the distance, as all you can see is a dark room with newspapers on the floor about old news. It had a worse scent than the average rooms. You covered your nose, cringing as Sal and Larry snickered.
         "Smell bad?" Sal asked jokingly
         "Whatever", you say lightly elbowing him playfully.
         "Oh, oh guess what me and Larry did!" Sal said suddenly.
         "We found out who the murderer was already, so you don't have to worry about that" Larry finished more calmly.
         "Larry why are you acting so calm, you're the crackhead!" Sal teased as Larry just smirked and rolled his eyes.
          "We should take you to go meet Ash" Sal chirped, looking at you.
"Ash?"
"Oh yea, she's a friend", Sal replied dreamingly, blushing a little under his mask as you smirked and lowered your eyes, crossing your arms.
"Just a friend..?"

As you walked into Todd's apartment that Larry and Sal showed you, you saw a tall, skinny, pretty girl with pink lipstick and a purple dress. She was also wearing a grey choker, brownish greyish leggings, and greyish sneakers. She twirled her dark brown hair and smiled softly, looking quite kind.
"You must be the new girl. It's nice to have another girl in the group besides just me and Maple", she said warmly.
"Yes, my name is y/n y/l/n", you said smiling back.
"Also, who's Maple?"
"Oh, you don't know Maple..tomorrow when we go to school you can meet her at lunch", Ash explained.
"Also my name is Ash. But it's getting quite late..I should probably be getting home."
You waved as Ash began to walk out of Todd's apartment.
"She's really nice! Nicer than any other girl I knew at my old place", you say, thinking about Claire and looking down as your smile turned into a frown. That quickly changed as Sal put his hand on your shoulder and smiling under his mask. You smiled a bit before shaking your head and rubbing your eyes.
"Ash is right..it's getting kinda late and I should be getting back to my room", you say as you said goodbye to your new friends, departing as Sal followed. You guessed Larry was just gonna hang out with Todd for a little bit. As you two got into the elevator, Sal, took a deep breath and looked at you.
"So..uhh..what's wrong with..your friends?"
"Wh-want are you talking about?" You asked, looking away.
"I know you have a problem with friends", he said.
"It's obvious"
"I..it's really nothing I just..I never had really g-good friends..y'know..?" You stammered, fighting back tears. You felt better when Sal put his hand on your shoulder again. You felt safer around thees people. Unlike you ever felt around Claire.
"It's okay..

You have us now, y/n..we will always make you feel welcome.."
You smiled and blushed, as the elevator doors opened. This was Your floor. Sal would go up to his floor on his own. You sighed and walked out.
"I..cya, Sal thanks for introducing me to your friends and..everything."
"It's nothing", Sal said waving goodbye as you whipped around and walked into your apartment 104.