Galmar Stonefist x Reader

OoooOOooooo Another oneeeeeeee. Mostly because there's barely any of him on Wattpad. And I have this weird feeling towards Galmar XD He's cute, lemme say that XD

Art by me~

I hummed one of my favorite songs while sharpening my blade. I saw Galmar standing beside me, watching me.

"Hmm?" I said, glancing up at him. 

"What are you doing? Aren't you supposed to be out with the troop?" He asked, crossing his arms. I sighed.

"Listen, Gal. I just...am not feeling it today." Galmar's eyes widened in surprise.

"What do you mean? You can't just 'not feel like' not doing a mission!" I flinched at Galmar's words. I looked away.

"That's not the reason, is it, Y/n?" I quickly looked at him with wide eyes and shook my head.

"NO NO! IT IS THE ONLY REASON!!! NOTHING MORE! I SWEAR TO THE TWO MOONS!!" I shouted. Galmar frowned. I sighed.

"Okay, you got me..." I stopped sharpening my blade.

"What's going on?" Galmar asked quietly.

"W-Well...as much as I don't want you or Ulfric to know about this..." I pulled up my sleeve to show a bruised, deep scar bleeding on my shoulder. Galmar gasped.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier!?" His voice echoed. I shrugged and winced at the pain.

"I-I'm sorry, I just...I thought if I got hit on the shoulder again, I won't be able to fight. And Ulfric won't allow me to fight anymore, and I'd end up like those homeless, coinless people on the streets..." Galmar quickly grabbed a damp cloth and carefully put it on my wound. I nearly screamed, but stopped myself, causing tears to brim my eyes. He looked at my e/c eyes and smiled calmly to calm me down. He cupped my face and wiped a tear away.

"Unblooded, you're going to be okay. Good news for you, you don't have to fight for a while. Bad news for you, you don't have to fight for a while, meaning Ulfric will probably get suspicious of why you're not out there." I sighed and winced as Galmar started to pour some alcohol on the cloth and place it on my wound. 

"Great." I winced. Galmar brought me close to him, and I rested my head on his chest.  He wrapped my shoulder up and held me close. He nuzzled my hair and smiled.

"G-Galmar, what are you doing, mate?" I asked. Galmar stopped and blushed heavily.

"S..sorry.. I should probably leave you alone and allow you to rest. Get well soon." Galmar tried standing, but I pulled him back down.

"No, stay..." I looked away. "...please." He smiled and hugged me. I hugged back.

"You should really rest. You'll feel better."

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"You'll see." he said in a low voice, causing chills to go down my spine. I laid back on his chest and felt him nuzzle me. He gently stroked my wound, making it hurt a little, but making it hurt a little less. 

"Sleeeeep." He whispered. I nodded and rolled on my side and grabbed his arm and snuggled into it.  My breathing slowed down and I closed my eyes.

~

"Galmar, you had one job. And you hurt her!" Ulfric yelled at Galmar.

"I did not! She wanted to hide her wound!"

"You killed her!" 

"No I did not!! She's sleeping!"