[ch. 7] sophitz flirtfest

Sophie and the rest of the elves looked over to where Lihn was. She was pointing at something. They looked out the window and saw some sort of animal- to Sophie, it looked like a cat. "Guys, I think that's from the forbidden cities!" Dex said excitedly. "CAN WE KEEP IT!?" Lihn screamed. Tam sighed like the emo dude he was and pulled on his bangs. "I don't know, it might try to murder us in our sleep." he said. "Soph, what is it?" Fitz asked. "I think it's a cat. I used to have one." Sophie said, thinking about her faithful cat companion. She started to tear up, and Fitz wrapped an arm around her and kissed the top of her head. 

Tam reluctantly let Lihn bring it in, and she named it Snowball because he was really white and fluffy. Now they all sat down, and Lihn curled up with the cat (it looks like the picture above). "Do you guys mind if me and Lihn go give Sophie a makeover?" Biana asked the boys. "Yeah we do mind." Keefe said. Tam rolled his eyes and Fitz said, "Shut up Keefe. Yeah you guys can go." So the girls went into Sophie's room and after an hour, they were done. Sophie's makeup looked like this:

 Sophie's makeup looked like this:

Her dress looked like this:

And her hair looked like this:

The girls went downstairs. Fitz's jaw DROPPED when he saw Sophie, and she noticed both Keefe and Tam staring. 

(telepathic conversations are in bold)

fitz: holy CRAP you look hot 

Sophie: *mentally blushes* thanks

fitz: why would you do this to me I can't breathe

Sophie's face burned up and Keefe smirked. "Fitz is flirting with you, isn't he?" he said. She blushed again. 

fitz: the dress's neckline could be a little lower, though. And the dress isn't short enough. 

Sophie: Fitz!

She audibly gasped at what he said and what he was implying. The girls sat down at this point. The group broke out into tinier conversations. Fitz moved next to her and pressed his lips to her ear and said, "Damn, Sophie, you might as well just not wear anything at all." Sophie smacked his arm and hid her face in her hands. She was way too innocent for this. She didn't know Fitz could talk like that and it made something inside of her turn on that she didn't know before. 

"I'm loving this Sophitz Flirtfest! Sophie's face is as red as a tomato right now!" Tam said, laughing his butt off. 

fitz: i want to be alone with you so bad right now 

Sophie: I'm only 16!!

fitz: who said we were going to do that? my my, I didn't know SOPHIE FOSTER had such a DIRTY mind!

Sophie: I hate you

Fitz: You love me

"Guys, it's pretty late. Let's watch a movie!" Dex said. 

"I'm down." said all of them.