[ch. 12] yeti saliva!

hey friends! 

y'all are spoiled lmao. 

love you either way

*whispers* SELF PROMO: please please please check out "you're my mission"! it's out now! 

"CHUG, CHUG, CHUG, CHUG, CHUG, CHUG, CHUG!" Sophie and her friends shouted, encouraging Keefe to down a bottle of yeti spit.

He cringed, trying to close his eyes and drink it, but he couldn't get himself to. But the chanting got even louder, and he decided that it was easier to drink it than live with his wounded pride. 

He only got halfway before he almost vomited. 

"Fitz, as my loyal and best friend, you have to drink the rest." he said, clutching his stomach.

Fitz looked green as he faced the bottle, about to refuse when the chanting turned to him.

"CHUG, CHUG, CHUG, CHUG, CHUG, CHUG, CHUG!" 

Now Fitz had the decision to make- drink half the bottle, or face HIS wounded pride.

To hell with his taste buds- and stomach.

He grabbed the bottle and drank it, finishing it off. 

Both Fitz and Keefe looked horribly green, and that's when Sophie realized that they didn't know if Elvin stomaches could handle yeti spit- this could be dangerous. 

But as Fitz and Keefe returned to their normal complexions, she relaxed. 

"You do realize that you just shared saliva with a yeti," Tam said, "You might as well have kissed a yeti." Keefe cringed.

"And you also shared saliva with Fitz. So you guys basically kissed too." Biana added.

Keefe grinned at Fitz, then turned to him and grabbed his cheeks, pulling him closer as if mock-kissing him.

"Eww, dude, get away from me!" Fitz said, pushing him. 

They both burst out laughing. 

They had the most abnormal relationship.

The squad started talking, and eventually all of them had to leave. 

Fitz, of course, stayed. They went up into Sophie's room, where Fitz tried to kiss her.

"ABSOLUTELY NOT. You just DRANK a YETI'S saliva! I am not kissing you until you brushed, like, seventy times!" she said, stomping her foot.

Fitz just grinned. Sophie sat cross-legged on her bed, and Fitz laid across the bed, his head in her lap. He took one of her hands and tangled their fingers together, placing them on his chest.

"This is kinda a random question, but what Counciller do you think is the best ally?" Sophie asked.

"Definitely Oralie. Actually, Bronte might be a great ally too." 

"It's insane that Bronte actually likes me now. Remember when he was hell-bent on kicking me out of Foxfire?"

Fitz laughed. "Remember when you dropped Bronte on his ass?" He laughed harder, and Sophie laughed too. 

"It was an accident! He was the one who insisted on me lifting things with my mind!" 

"What happened to Terik? I feel like he doesn't talk to you that much anymore." 

"Yeah, I noticed too. After getting a prosthetic leg, he's been kinda salty."

"Like Tam." Fitz said.

Both of them cracked up, and Fitz started crying from the laughter.

Once they calmed down, a nice comfortable silence overtook the room.

Sophie's free hand tangled itself in Fitz's dark hair, playing with the strands.

Fitz let out a breathy groan. Sophie's eyes widened.

"Do you have some sort of... hair pulling fetish?" she said. She used her fingers to massage his scalp again, and he moaned.

"Kinda..?" he replied. 

The noises he made while she played with his hair were some of the most adorable sounds Sophie had ever heard.

"You're so cute!" she said.

Fitz's eyes darkened, and he sat up, pulling Sophie closer until her lips almost touched his.

"Oh, baby, guess I'll have to convince you I'm not cute. I'm fucking hot."

She rolled her eyes at his ego, and as his lips touched her's, she pushed him away and screamed, "YETI SALIVA!"