Chapter One

Rachel, Mercedes, Sam, Artie, Tina, Kurt & Blaine, and Santana & Brittney were all meeting up in New York. Mercedes' Beyoncé Tour was finally there, on it's final stop after over 2 years of touring. The whole gang was getting together to see the show, and to meet back up. They hadn't all been together since the day Mercedes left.

They were all sitting around backstage. They had all come back before the show started to wish Mercedes luck. Things had settled and there was still plenty of time before the show started.

They were all sitting anywhere they could find. Things seemed comfortable between Sam and Mercedes. The sexual tension between Artie and Tina on the other hand was off the charts. Everyone took notice but no one said anything.

The married couples were both sitting side by side, Blaine's arm wrapped around Kurt and Brittney's fingers entwined with Santana's.

Rachel sat near Mercedes, her phone buzzed with a message and a happy smile formed.

"Guys!" Rachel says as she jumps out of her seat, "I have something to tell you. I don't mean to steal your thunder though Mercedes, is it ok?"

"Of course it is girl!" Mercedes could she how much Rachel was glowing. "Tell us!"

Rachel was smiling so big, and everyone was staring at her now, waiting for her next words. "I'm dating someone!"

Everyone starts cheering. Mercedes jumps up, "Omg what's he like?"

"Well he's cute, and he sings; he's on broadway." Everyone 'oooooo'ed.

"And I think he might be the one." Kurt's and Mercedes' mouths fell open. Everyone looked shocked but happy. Rachel deserved this.

"Just be happy for me..." Rachel continues, "this time."

"This time?" Mercedes pipes up, "When were we not- "

"Jesse?" Rachel calls. And from behind the wall, Jessie St. James walks into the room.

He walks straight up to Rachel and grabs her hand, and interlaces their fingers.

Kurt and Blaine were living in NYC with Rachel and Jessie so they were already aware, but everyone else looked shocked as to who it was.

Hand in hand, Jessie and Rachel looked back at their old friends with big smilies on their faces. Then Mercedes walked up to them and gave Jessie a big hug, then Rachel, and whispers in her ear, "I'm so happy for you."

Then she points to Jessie, "You better treat this girl right."

"Oh I will." Jessie replies as he looks Rachel right in her eyes. The whole room could see the love in his eyes.

Then everyone started coming up for hugs and everyone was laughing and happy until they had to go take their seats for the show.