How i put the pieces together

-MIGRAINED-RADIO-   @-dario- nico_bourbaki_ @kaoticaking

So recently I was tricked by Emma again.

I had fallen in love with this guy she set me up with and it turned out that guy was just following her rules. he claimed to be Ryan. As you can see in my book called "Ryan" me and him were dating. That lasted for about a week then he told me that it was all fake.

Then me and Emma got into a huge fight and that fight ended 3 weeks after the Ryan situation (we fought for 3 weeks.)

After we made up I saw that she had a new best friend...Nico. he seemed super cool and I really wanted to talk to him but I was afraid that he already hated me because of me and Emma's fight.

I told Emma about the situation and she said to just message him. I did and he immediately started talking about this girl called Kat. He said they had been talking for a week and he had fallen deep in love with her. I then realized that he was talking about thisblurredscreen . I was a little shocked but exited that I knew who his crush was. Me and Nico became best friends over the course of a week and a half. I thought he was my best friend...but im not so sure of it now.

So yesterday Emma created a fake account...@-dario-. Dario was the name of the guy who had tricked her just like how Ryan tricked me. That's probably why Emma put Ryan up to the act...so I could feel how she felt. I thought that Dario was Ryan so I was pretty freaked out when I saw the account. Dario started claiming that he wanted me back and all this and since Emma was the one behind the account she started messaging me saying that Dario had told her that I was talking about her behind her back and she left me. That was on her @-MIGRAINED-RADIO- account. I believed that Dario was some middle aged pervert but I was wrong HE was Emma. I knew that it wasn't Ryan who was behind that account and a lot of the shit that Dario said kinda sounded like Emma. I wasn't shocked when she told me it was her. After she told me it was her I messaged Nico telling him about how it was all Emma and his response was very sad...

 After she told me it was her I messaged Nico telling him about how it was all Emma and his response was very sad

He said it was all my fault that he left and I don't know what I did so wrong. He told me to tell Kat that he was leaving?! He fucking loved Kat and there is no way he would just leave me for saying that unless...he was working for Emma. I knew they were best friends but I didn't know that he was tricking me and Kat the entire time. He seemed like such a weird, creepy, and dirty guy Wich is the perfect best friend. I told him everything but maybe everything was too much. I really don't know if he was Emma...or if he was just working for Emma but either way he had something to do with Emma.

My questions are...who is Ryan and what does he have to do with Emma? Who is Nico and what does he have to do with Emma? Was Emma ever really my friend? Was Nico ever even my friend?

It's all a mystery now..