Chapter 9

It's been weeks, nobody had heard from America or Canada. France was actually the only one who was truly concerned for Canada, since he was one of the few who knew of his existence. Although no one really cared about America though. Some were even glad he's been gone. Little did they know the storm they had coming...

Meanwhile

"So how are we gonna do this?" Canada asked, staring out the window. The damages done to his body were healing very slowly, but that wasn't gonna hold him back.

"We need a place where nobody would hear anything. Like an old and empty city or something. Hell maybe even an abandoned building! There are a few near by actually..." Going silent for a second, Canada spoke up with a realization.

"Wait a minute. They don't even know who I am, and they hate you. So how are we supposed to get them all in one secluded space?"

"One step ahead of you!" America reached into a drawer and pulled out several pieces of paper, all with a short sentence on them.

"Notes?"

"Yeah. I know it might be cliche but still. To be honest, I think a good amount of them would follow it."

"Why?" Canada was curious now. America was gonna leave notes for the other countries to find and hope they go to the place they want them to? It seemed like a chance they couldn't take.

"Because of the message at the end." America handed the papers over to Canada, who eyes widened as he read them. Half the paper was blank, but the other half said that if the country in question didn't come to the place they should. Their capital would be attacked. Each one was slightly different, the only change was that each note had the name of the capital. Canada smiled at this, the perfect threat... Though he still had a question.

"That is perfect.... but why is half blank?"

"Oh that will be the space for the name of the place. Hmm... Hold on I'll be right back." with that, America walked out of the room. Canada sighed and sat against the wall. Then all of a sudden an idea hit him. It was weird, and may not work considering where it was, but it might be worth a try.

The next day

Everyone was both on edge, or slightly panicking. Many countries had found a note either inside, or outside their houses. Each one said that if they didn't come to Detroit, Michigan, their capital would be attacked or the entire country. They found this very odd. After all, none of them could think of anyone who would be mad at them. Some thought it was all just an empty, (and rather stupid) threat, but a lot weren't risking it.

"This place is a mess..." England whispered under his breath as he kicked a rock. It was three a.m and sun had yet to rise. Italy clung to Germany like a life line as he walked carefully through the dirty streets. Romano was acting like he wasn't scared but freaking out on the inside.

"Well it's America, what do you expect?" France added on. He really thought America had just forgotten about the city and let it sit there.

"Well he can't seem to take care of anything can he?" Germany said while trying to loosen Italy's grip just a little on his arm.

"You're finally here..." everyone jumped when they heard a small voice come from seemingly nowhere. Russia turned his head to see Canada standing behind them all.

"H-How long where you there?!"

"Oh, well... You all just kinda walked past me. I was hoping you wouldn't but I wanted to see..." Canada replied dully. He was wearing very loose clothing that slid down his shoulder a bit. He smiled when he saw everyone reaction to the countless scars on his arms, and continued when they noticed the rest of them.

"You sure took your time. Is it because it's my place?" America poked his head out of a garbage can that was in front of everyone else.

"How did you get in there?!" England exclaimed, slightly disturbed. America climbed out and quickly put his hand behind his back, luckily nobody saw what he was holding.

"I should be asking the questions England... Why? Why did you decide to pick on me like the others huh?" America asked in a creepy voice.

"You too France. I thought you loved me like family as well..." America said sadly. Canada looked at all of them in disgust. Every one of them had hurt America, it was because of them that the two were here now. Not like he cared though. Neither of them seemed to feel pain anymore. Just... Nothing. Though they thought they were perfectly sane.