Valentine's Gift

~☆☆☆~

Roses are red,
Hydrangeas are blue,
You have a secret admirer...
Can you guess who?

I'm not good at cooking,
I made a lot of mistakes,
But I tried my very best,
So I hope you'll like this cake!

If you're reading this, then it means I managed to give you this Valentine's gift! It isn't a lot, just this letter and a small cake, but I hope you understand what I'm trying to say. We're not really close- I've only talked to you a once or twice, but I need to let you know how I feel.

I have a crush on you, if it wasn't clear by now.

It's alright if you don't feel the same, I just couldn't keep ignoring my feelings like this.
I don't know when you'll see this- probably really in the same day that I dropped this on your desk, so please meet me at the front when school ends.

P.S.- If you don'y like me back, you can still have the cake. I have a lot of extras (burnt attempts) that I'm gonna eat so they don't go to waste. I hope we can still be friends if you don't feel the same way!

~☆☆☆~

A/N: This is just a simple little Valentine's letter that is meant for any character! I apologize that this is so short, I don't have a lot of energy to write. I have a lot of drafts, but I didn't think I would be able to finish one in time for Valentine's day, so I wrote this so I could still post something. Anyway, thank you for adding this blok to your lists and for the votes! They are really appreciated!