Chapter 1:: Birthday 😒🤮

Atua's pov::
I was in the kitchen eating my breakfast til I noticed that it was too quiet making me roll my eyes because I know that everyone is out getting me something for my stupid birthday 😒. My phone started buzzing and saw that it was my dad making me ignore it and kept eating. As I was eating I was soon joined by Jax when he sat down smiling at me making me roll my eyes and kept eating. *pic above*

JT- happy birthday atua

I rolled my eyes again and kept eating and once I got done I washed my dishes and grabbed my phone then headed to my room closing the door and read one of my books.

KM- atua come down!!!

I just ignored him and put my book away then started taking a nap with the lights off. Then soon my door opened and I heard my dad whispering and came to scare me but it didn't work and I kept sleeping.

KM- she's sleeping

Then soon the door closed and I kept resting til the end of the day.
Once I woke up I checked the time and saw that it was 7:30pm so I got up and grabbed my phone and earbuds and played music loud as I went to the kitchen and made a smoothie and a salad for dinner. Once I started to eat that's when I heard my sister's voice and can tell that she's pissed off but I ignored her. Then my phone started buzzing and saw that it was Roman.

RR-  happy birthday moon 🌙😏

I ignored it and turned the music off when soon I heard my dad's voice and can tell that he didn't want to talk to me making me alright with that.

KM- hope you alright?

HM- yeah dad I'm fine,how about you?

KM- I've been better

Once I got done eating I went and washed the dishes and headed to the living room and watched TV and saw that it was Lion King movie. Soon I was joined by my dad and hope til they took the remote away from me and switched the channel and I went on my phone and saw that it was chibbs making me answer it as I walked away to the kitchen.

Chibbs - happy.... 

I hung up and went to my room then grabbed my laptop and went to my dream house blue prints and looked over it and started adding more to it as my phone was blowing up with messages and calls but I ignored them all and kept planning my blue prints.
As I was working my door opened and in came my family looking at me like they need to talk to me but I wasn't listening so I just kept working.

KM- we need to talk atua

I didn't say anything

HM- hello aren't you listening to us?!  We're trying to talk to you

I didn't say anything til my phone went off and saw that it was my boss Tia.
AM- hey?

TT- hey do you work tomorrow cause if you do I need you to be in charge for me while me and the girls are out.

I saved the blue prints and went to my work schedule and checked my schedule and I do work tomorrow.

AM- yeah I work tomorrow

TT- ok so I'll pay you more when we get back from a meeting.

AM- no need for that Tia I'll make sure everything is better by the time you guys get back.

TT- alright then I'll see you in the morning

AM- alright see you then

I hung up and checked my bank  account from my phone and saw that I got a lot of cash because I have been saving a lot of money but this much money almost made me faint in my bed.
AM- holy Mother balls that's a lot of money!!!!

EM- what are you talking about?  

AM- let's just say that I'm very close to becoming a rich person

I smirked then search how much does it cost to build a house from scratch on the internet. I played some music and kept doing working on work.

Then soon Silas came in and sat down with me on my bed and saw that I was looking up how much it cost to build a house from scratch making him confused.
Silas- why are you searching that up for?

AM- cause I'll be able to build 2 because of how much I have.

I showed him and he was shocked

Silas- where did you get that much money?

AM- I've been saving it up from working 2 jobs

Silas- anyways why do I feel that you are annoyed with everyone?

I sighed and kept working

AM- nothing to worry about Silas I'm fine

He didn't believe a word I said

Silas- sure whatever you say atua 

I looked at him seriously then went back to work and saved it then closed my laptop and put it away then charged my phone.