Chapter 3:: New Parolee 🤙

Atua's pov::
Right I woke up and checked the time and saw that it is 3:30 in the morning so I started to get ready for work. I picked out a outfit then went to take a shower and once I got done taking a shower I went to get dressed.

Then I started doing my hair in a mess bun and then wrapped my all black bandana around my head and put my gold loop earrings in

Then I started doing my hair in a mess bun and then wrapped my all black bandana around my head and put my gold loop earrings in. I brushed my teeth then put my gold and black shoes on and got my things ready and grabbed phone and keys. I left hope a note then went to the cafe and got 4 drinks then headed to work. I pulled in and saw Tia talking to this guy who I haven't seen around here so I'm guessing that he's new here. I grabbed my things and the drinks then got out closing the door and walked to Tia and the newbie.

AM- hey ma?

TT- hold on atua for a second

I nodded and waited patiently til she got done with the guy.

AM- I have drinks

I handed her, her drink then she introduced me to the new guy.

TT- atua meet the new guy Antonio, Antonio meet our best parolee atua

Antonio- pleasure to meet you

AM- same here and I would shake your hand but my hands are full of drinks 

He chuckled

Antonio- it's ok 

I gave Tia her,  her drink and gave the twins, the girls theirs and I drank my then threw away the cup holder trays.  

TT- moon can you show Antonio around?

I smiled

AM- of course I can ma 

TT- then I want you to come to the office after

I nodded and showed Antonio around then once we got done I went to see Tia in her office. We talked about the plan while her and her kids are going to a meeting. Once we got done I grabbed my things and headed downstairs with her and gathered everyone outside in a circle.

Once everyone was settled in i put on my shades as Tia made her speech. 

TT-  listen up everyone we have a announcement

Everyone payed attention

TT- ok so me and my kids will be out for a few hours for a meeting and we're leaving moon in charge til we get back .I suspect that everyone just do your guy's jobs and clean up after yourselves. 

I nodded