Chapter 5:: Running Into Antonio☺

Atua's pov::
Ever since I showed the family, ty, Amy, jack and seraya the video of my abuse I kept ignoring them and worked my butt off even more at my jobs. Both of my bosses have given me days off and right now I'm at the cafe and I told Maggie I can perform some songs.

Once I got done I got off the stage and went to grab me a warm tea then headed out and started walking to the nail shop and got my nails done but a car pulled up to me and saw that it was Antonio.

Antonio- need a ride?

I looked forward and back to him and shrugged

AM- sure why not

He unlocked the door and opened it for me from inside the car and I got in and put my seat belt on and saw that I had a miss call from my parents so I just ignored it and put my phone away.
Antonio- where should I take you?

AM- the nail salon i need my nails done

He nodded when soon my phone started buzzing and I saw that it was Silas making me sigh and answered it.

AM- *sighs* yeah Silas?

Silas- where are you going?

AM- I really hate when you do this to me Silas let me do me on my own and you guys do you.

He sighs

Silas- atua you gotta understand why I am doing this...

AM- to check on me and keep your eye on me to keep me safe blah blah all that other stuff. Just get Questityah already and move on

I hung up and saw that I was at the shop so I grabbed my things and thanks Antonio for the ride then walked in and checked into my nail appointment.
I was waiting til the door opened and in came Antonio making me smirk. He sat down next to me and we waited. Once I got called I followed the guy and he got another chair for Antonio to sit next to me. I set my phone on the counter by Antonio and set my purse on my lap and I told him what I want and he got set up.

Once I got done I went and paid with the rest of my money in cash then we left and I was waiting then soon I felt lips on my and saw that it was Antonio

Once I got done I went and paid with the rest of my money in cash then we left and I was waiting then soon I felt lips on my and saw that it was Antonio. I joined and smirked

Geez his lips were delicious so i pulled away smirking til I heard my

Geez his lips were delicious so i pulled away smirking til I heard my... Dad!!!

KM- Atua?!

I sighed and turned to my dad

AM- what dad?

KM- who's this that you were to close with?

I chuckled how he said that

AM- dad this Antonio, Antonio this is my asshole of a father klaus Mikaelson.

KM- well anyways we need to talk about you know what

AM- no we don't dad just go home to hope or do something!!

I walked away til he sped in front of me.
KM- Don't Turn Your Back On Me!!!

AM- I SHOULD HAVE TURNED MY BACK ON YOU AGES AGO!!!

His face softened and walked away making me reach out to grab his arm but he pulled away as nasty tears ran down my face.I walked away after kissing Antonio cheek and headed to the House and went to my room slamming the door and sat on my bed sighing.
I called Antonio and apologized

Antonio- hello?

AM- hey it's me Atua

Antonio- hey wassup

AM- I just wanna apologize for what happened earlier with my dad, he's just a very complicated person

Antonio- it's alright

I smirked when I remembered that we kissed

AM- so?

Antonio- so what?

AM- what were you trying to tell me when we kissed? *smirking*

Antonio- sorry about that it's just I've liked you since my first day at the job and it was hard for me to say something to you so I showed you

I was blushing real bad

Antonio- how about you, what was the reason why you kissed back?

AM- same reason plus and don't tell anyone I said this but you had some delicious lips so I couldn't help it.

I headed downstairs to the living room and flopped on the couch talking on the phone smiling wide.