Chapter 16:: Happy Family👼😍😢

Atua's pov::
So Aiden is 2 months old and he's getting handsome every minute, he's just like me and a bit of Antonio. 
After I went and saved my dad I haven't been able to sleep and I've been in so much pain that it affects my little sister hope and I don't know whats wrong with us and we promised to each other to not tell anyone about this not even the family and Antonio but we kept it normal and pretend there's nothing wrong with us.
So Aiden is down taking a nap in his crib as me and hope were talking about what's going on with us as we sat on my bed playing sorry.

HM- what do you think is going on with us?

AM- I don't know sis but I damn sure know that it's painful.

Soon in came Roman and the twins and dean and Seth and Finn.

DA- whatcha guys talking about?

Both- Nothing!  *quick*

They didn't believe a word we were saying til we got shocked from the inside making Aiden wake up screaming.
AM- is it affecting him too?!*quick and worried*

HM- I don't know *worried*

We went to check on Aiden and saw that veins started growing on the walls and on the crib and saw flowers growing which was dahlias making me tear the veins from Aiden and picked him up bouncing him down calming him down.

Both- aunt Dahlia!!*me and hope looking at each other worried*

Then in came our aunt Dahlia looking at Aiden about to walk in til I yelled at her.

AM- you're not going to take my son

Dahlia- oh I'm afraid so sweet atua, cause long before you guys were born, your grandmother ester my sister had promised me that I get to raise every first born of our family to be my own.

Then me and hope had our wolf eyes showing.

AM- let us show you what it would look like when you touch my son.

Ester- my dear sister Dahlia

Me and hope went shocked when we saw our grandmother ester standing there in front of Dahlia.

Dahlia- ....ester?

Ester- I'm afraid that you won't be able to touch them cause I have a better idea...

She touched Dahlia and they turned to stone. Soon the veins and flowers started disappearing from my room.

We turned to Aiden and saw that he was calmed down and sleeping and we looked at each other shocked.

AM- I think Aiden tried to warn us that Dahlia was here.

HM- I agree

Then in came our parents and Antonio.

KM- what happened here? *looking at the stone*

Both- Dahlia and ester

They snapped their heads to us shocked.

KM- what?!

HM- don't worry Aiden warned us that Dahlia was here and soon ester came in turned them both to stone.