Story

The reason for the animatronics wandering around Freddy Fazbear's pizza is much darker than initially suspected by any unwitting gamers who found this game through a YouTube video about a new scary game. Everyone believes the former security guard who basically says it was a big malfunction of the robots. That security guard, the one who is the most trusted source of information for terrified gamers trapped in the suspense of Freddy Fazbear's restaurant, is the cause of the horror the animatronics bring on the player during their five-night stay. He was the one who perpetrated the murder of five children, lured backstage by a man in a Freddy suit. He was that man. He murdered those children and stuffed them into the suits backstage. This is why they are reported to seep mucus and blood. But the spirits of those children could not rest. They were scared and confused. And they were vengeful. Why did this man hurt them so? They have to protect their friends! What if he does it again?! The spirits all decided to possess each of the animatronics in order to protect the kids of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. The only way they could possibly be in the restaurant at all times.

You may ask yourself: How does she know this? Because, if you listened closely to the security guard on the fourth night, right before he is murdered by the animatronics, he will ask you to look at the suits backstage. Why not just go see for himself if he always wondered? Because that's where he hid the bodies. He knew that he was going to die, it was inevitable, but he knew that the secret of those murdered children's time had come. It was time for the bodies to finally be discovered. And who better than a terrified security guard? The vengeful spirits of those fine children wanted him dead, and he knew it. He protected himself for years, staying and taunting the children who so desperately wanted him dead. And when he finally wanted to retire, that's when he was caught. But it didn't matter to him, and he loved the drama of it all. That security guard's face when he finds the rotting corpses of several children. It was all over for him, and he didn't mind one bit. In his final moments after the recording cut off, he laughed and taunted the children one last time. Because they couldn't stop him for so many years. So many long years.

Now you must be wondering why the animatronics attack the new security guard? Well, it is simply because they are innocent. Not innocent in the sense that they have not seen horror. No, innocent in the sense that they were ignorant. They thought that since one security guard was bad, all of them were bad. So, in order to protect the children of Freddy Fazbear's pizza, they must eliminate the security guards. It's the only way.