Freddy

Freddy's spirit was that of an older child. This child was ten, while the others were much younger. This is why Freddy is the leader of the group. The little kids don't know what to do, so the spirit of Freddy lead them through their hardships. Freddy was not on board with killing the new security guard the whole way through, but more towards the third night, when Chica and Bonnie began asking him for help, he decided to help them, mostly out of pity. He had lost part of his humanity, and saw no reason why they shouldn't kill the security guard. He had been festering in a pool of hatred and anger for so long that he had lost all sense of justice and human life. He was Freddy Fazbear, and nothing would ever change that. He is ruthless when he attacks the security guard, striking out in rage. He was a musician, and the song he plays before he kills the security guard when the power goes out is the last song he ever played. It is burned in his vengeful mind. His family had listened to him play that song. They had sat around the piano he played it on and clapped. They were all happy and smiling. Now he was dead, and he'd make all the world pay for everything he lost. He cares deeply for the other animatronic spirits, and hates the fact that they're pursuing such an empty goal of protecting children who were going to grow old and live horrible lives anyway. He wanted their goals to be aligned so that they may wreak havoc upon the miserable earth. Out of all of the group, Freddy's spirit suffered the most.